Chapter 9

*Middle of some plains

*Glorious POV

That night, as I was in charge of looking out for any danger while the others were asleep, I saw Evan leaning on Mir while sleeping.

"That doesn't look comfortable." I thought as I watched Evan sleeping while leaning on Mir. I crept towards him and knelt down once I'm near him, then I slowly moved him and made his head rest on my lap.

"I hope you like this Evan." I giggled once I'm done. Evan's head is now resting on my lap. Just then, I heard a growl. Alerted, I began looking around for any signs of wolves. After looking around and seeing no signs of wolves or coyotes, I gave up and continued watching Evan sleeping on my lap.

A few minutes later, I heard the same growl again but this time, it sounded closer than before. A little annoyed, I looked around again and saw what looks like a wolf but with a bone like mask and bone like spikes protruding from its back. I gently pushed Evan's head away from my lap and stood up, facing the creature. The creature charged at me and I dodged. I summoned my riggings and Sea Hurricanes flew off my flight deck and attacked the creature with their machine guns. I ran to my right to lure the creature away from the others.

Once I'm far enough away from the others, I began launching bombers and attack planes to end this quickly.

"Search and Destroy." I exclaimed before launching bombers to kill the creature by bombing it. "A glorious triumph!" I exclaimed as blood and parts of the creature littered the grass in front of me. With that taken care of, I slowly walked back to the others.

*The next day

*Evan/My POV

I woke up to Glorious shaking my body.

"Ughh. Is it the next day already?" I asked as I Stood up.

"Yes." Glorious replied. I nodded in response and went to wake up Mir. Meanwhile, Thea Kreutzer is already awake and is now packing up her belongings.

*???

*??? POV

"Is everybody ready?" I asked my team.

"Ready." Blake and Weiss replied.

"Are you sure? Have you packed up your books, including that particular one? What is it called again? Ninjas of love?" Yang teased Blake.

"Shut Up!" Blake retaliated. 

"Anyways, let's go! We're going off on an adventure!" I exclaimed, catching the attention of Blake and Yang.

"Yeah!" Blake and Yang exclaimed in unison.

"Banzai!" I exclaimed while raising my fist up.

"Banzai!" Blake and Yang exclaimed and did the same. Weiss facepalmed in response.

*Outskirts of town

*Evan/My POV

I felt someone mention a Sakura Empire war cry and sneezed.

"The town is right ahead!" Glorious exclaimed