Chapter 11

*Grasswater Town

*Evan/My POV

We walked around Grasswater town, passing by shops and houses. The shops have weird names like Just Rite instead of names like Grand Optical, Sephora and mcdonalds.

"Guess no Breakfast Wraps for me." I thought as we walked through the shops.

"No cosmetics and perfumes." I heard Glorious say that behind me in a disappointed tone.

"Ja." Thea agreed.

"No Breakfast Wraps, Hotcakes and mccafe." I decided to join in after realising the others have something unavailable to them.

"Welcome to the group Evan." Glorious welcomed me. We stopped in front of a shop called From Dust Till Dawn and decided to browse it to see if there's any replacement for perfume and cosmetics.

"Hello How may I help you?" The shopkeeper greeted us once we entered his shop.

"We are just browsing, thanks." I replied. The three of us looked around and saw many crystals and vials filled with mysterious powder.

"Evan. Do you know what this is? All I know is that this is not perfume or any sort of cosmetic." Glorious came up to me holding one of those crystals.

"Looks like a crystal of some sort, unless it has magical properties, it's most likely a normal crystal." I replied after looking at the crystal closely.

"Do you think it has magical properties?" Glorious asked me.

"It doesn't look like this crystal has any magical properties or whatsoever. Unless I bring it back to see if it has magical properties or not, I'll say no." I replied.

"should we buy it?" Glorious asked me.

"Even if it does have magical properties, I don't see a need for it so we'll just leave it here for now." I replied.

"Okay. Then I'll put it back where I found it." Glorious said and I nodded.

*timeskip

After combing the shop and finding no perfume or any cosmetics, the three of us left.

"Mr Siegfried, Where should we go next?" Thea asked me once we were outside. Before I could answer, I smelled cooked food.

"Did you smell that?" I asked as I sniffed the air.

"Is this cooked food?" Glorious started sniffing the air as well.

"No doubt about that" Thea agreed. The three of us followed the smell and arrived at a restaurant.

"Should we grab a bite?" I asked. 

"Sure." Glorious replied

"I don't mind. Besides, I'm a little hungry as well." Thea replied. The three of us made our way to the restaurant, unaware that another group was coming this way.

*??? POV

"What did the bowling pins say to the bowling ball? Spare us!" My half sister, Yang told a joke and I laughed.

"For the last time Yang, please stop. Your jokes are seriously not funny." my friend, Weiss pleaded.

"Too bad because welcome to Yang Xiao Long's puns." Yang replied and I laughed even harder.

"Come on Ice Queen, you must laugh every now and then. Laughter is the best medicine after all." I tried to cheer Weiss up.

"Ruby, How many times must I tell you? My name is not Ice Queen." Weiss protested.