Chapter 12

*Grasswater Town

*??? POV

We Watched as the man, the woman and the girl exchanged looks with each other before slowly approaching our table and sat down.

"Headgear down Miss Kreutzer." the man instructed before taking off his military cap.

"Ja." the girl acknowledged before doing the same to her military cap.

"Hi!" I cheerfully greeted them.

"Hi." The man and the woman greeted back.

"Guten tag." the girl said.

"What?" my half sister Yang asked.

"I mean hi." the girl replied.

"Okay." I smiled before reaching to the center of the table and pulled out three menus and passed them to the man, the woman and the girl.

"Thanks." The man thanked me before passing out the other two menus to the woman and the girl. I pulled out four menus from the table and gave three of them to the rest of my team.

There was silence for awhile before Yang decided to break the silence.

"Hay there cutie. Wanna Yang out for awhile." Yang tried to flirt with the man, causing the three strangers to look up. The three strangers looked confused and exchanged looks with each other.

"What is she talking about?" the man asked with the girl and the woman nodding their heads in approval.

"Are you serious? You don't get the joke?" Yang seemed disappointed.

"Seriously Yang? Do you have to flirt with every boy you meet?" Weiss facepalmed. "Besides, these three are strangers." Weiss reminded.

"I don't care." Yang replied.

"Speaking of strangers. My name is Ruby Rose, this is my half sister, Yang Xiao Long." I introduced myself and Yang to the three strangers

"Nice to meat you." Yang commented.

"The one in white is Weiss Schnee, aka Ice Queen." I introduced Weiss to the three strangers.

"Hey!" Weiss protested but I ignored her.

"And finally, the one in black hair is Blake Belladonna." I introduced Blake to the three strangers.

"Hello." Blake said hello to the three strangers before reading the menu again.

"She's shy isn't she?" the man asked.

"She's a bit introverted. Anyways, why don't you three introduce yourselves." i suggested. The three strangers exchanged looks with each other before nodding their heads.

"Alright. My name is Evan Siegfried and this right here is Mir, my pet lizard." the man introduced himself before pointing at the baby dragon resting on his shoulder.

"Why does it have wings?" Yang asked.

"That's because he's a special kind of lizard." Evan replied before turning to the woman.

"My name is Glorious." the woman introduces herself.

"Glorious?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" glorious asked.

"Nothing. Just asking." I replied. Who names their daughter 'Glorious'? I was thinking about this until the girl started to introduce herself.

"And my name is Thea Kreutzer." the girl introduced herself.

"Well nice to meet you Evan, Glorious and Thea." I cheerfully remarked.

"Hmph. be grateful that a schnee is sponsoring this meal for you." Weiss huffed.

"one question. What is a schnee?" Evan asked. Upon hearing this question, Weiss looked like she was about to faint.

"Are you kidding me?" Weiss asked.

*timeskip

*Evan/My POV

as we were eating our food, I saw that ice queen girl glare at me for a moment before going back to eat her food.

"Say. Do you think we can find answers about those mysterious ships here?" I heard that Ruby girl ask her friends. Realizing that she could mean the joint Azur Lane and Wilhelmshaven Maritime Fleet, I decided to probe into the conversation.

"What mysterious ships?" I asked.

"Did you watch the news? There Were mysterious ships spotted around Vale recently." Ruby replied.

"Can you describe the appearance of those ships to me?" I asked.

"Well. The news only showed two of those ships. One of those ships has two turrets each with three guns on them. The other has no guns and looks like a floating brick. what looks like aircraft are parked on top of the ship." Ruby replied. From Ruby's description, I deduced that either my Veneto or the HSF Graf Spee and one of my carriers have been spotted.

"Thanks." I thanked Ruby and went back to my food.

"Can't wait to see those ships in person and maybe meet the commander in charge of those ships." I heard Ruby say that after awhile.

"You already did Ruby. You've met the commander in charge of those ships." I thought as I continued eating