"Sister Yinyue, you are here too." Hongmei Yaozun smiled.

Yinyue Demon Venerable smiled swiftly, with a magnificent smile, obviously not as beautiful as Hongmei Demon Venerable, but this smile seemed to gather all the brilliance, Hongmei Demon Venerable looked pale in front of her, everyone's attention fell on her.

Everyone looked straight again.

Wen Qiao was also stunned.

There are not many powerful female cultivators she has come into contact with. She did not expect that in the soul beast continent, she would come into contact with such a direct hit of the Banshee Venerable. These two Banshee Venerables are beautiful and moving, with powerful aura and boundless charm. Xiu is still a demon, and both are attracted by them.

Until someone held her shoulders down again, she silently retracted her eyes.

The people around looked at her, then at Ning Yuzhou, and they were silent.

Even Ning Jichen couldn't help wondering whether his son would eat the jealousy of a banshee repair, or the daughter-in-law was too innocent and was seduced by the banshee repair?

Hongmei Yaozun was unhappy, and her charm as a red star red fox was lost to a she wolf. Where did the dignity of the vixen go?

Silver Moon Demon Venerable said softly: "The ancient cave mansion is about to open, who can not come? But I don't know if the demon master will come."

Hearing that, the expressions of the people present and the demon cultivators were all awe-inspiring.

Although they didn’t know what was going on in the ancient cave, there is no doubt that it can be passed down to this day. Without human visits, they know that there are definitely many good things in this ancient cave. Those who have explored when the breath of the ancient cave appeared. The Yuan Emperor realm can affirm this, attracting a lot of demonic and human cultivators.

The Demon Lord is the only Primordial Saint Realm in the Soul Beast Continent. If he wants to occupy the entire ancient cave mansion, no one can say no.

"The demon Lord has also heard of the ancient cave mansion." Hong Mei's lips twitched slightly, "but whether he will come or not is not something I can wait to explore."

This is equivalent to not saying.

The mood of everyone was ups and downs due to the words of Hong Mei Yao Zun, and they began to be a little careless.

Many demon cultivators know that Hong Mei's site is very close to the Demon Lord. She often serves the demon lord. There are private rumors that Hong Mei has double cultivation with the demon lord and is the only lover that the demon lord recognizes. If there is something happening in the Demon Luodian, Hongmei is the first to know, so it is always right to ask Hongmei.

However, Hongmei possesses the cunningness of a fox, so how could she say it directly?

Unexpectedly, Yinyue Demon Lord smiled and said, "It seems that Red Sister hasn't seen the Demon Lord either."

Hong Mei's face stiffened, and before she could react, she heard Yinyue Demon Venerable's laugh like a silver bell, "It turns out that since you can't even see the face of the demon lord, sister Hong should not say something misleading."

At that moment, the turbulent atmosphere between the two Banshee Venerables made the surrounding male creatures unavoidable.

Fortunately, just when the two demon veterans might fight, there was a change in the air.

Everyone present could feel a kind of spatial fluctuation, as if something broke out of the closed space somewhere, bringing a terrible spatial force.