𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

okay so i know you guys hate me rn lol. uhm so it's been like 3 months since i updated an actual chapter BUTTTTT thanksgiving break isn't that far away so i do plan to give y'all as many chapters as i can during that week. I am trying to update again but honestly i was about to give up on this story lol. I started it bc i was bored and now i have 15k views on it so uhm yeah😃 But i hope you guys will enjoy this chapter bc i'm kinda just putting random shit for the plot so who knows what'll happen😃 but thank you so much for reading so far :)

All for one smirked. "I'm listening."

Nemuri went over her plan

After hours and making the plan it was final. They were going to bomb the
L/n's house and all for one would take away all of their quirks. But little did all for one know that Eva and Martin, had a child. And that child's birthday was coming up soon.

"Boss, This will work perfectly. But what about that traitor?" Nemuri said.

All for one gave a slick smile. "Don't worry about him. I'll handle him myself."

BACK AT THE L/N's HOUSE
"Knock knock" y/n looked up and saw Aizawa with a slight smile.

"Oh hey uncle shota. So what's going on?" aizawa widened his eyes but then settled them.

Aizawa walked over and sat in y/n's bed. "So you noticed huh?"

Y/n smiled. "you guys are horrible at keeping secrets. plus you had a look on your face. it was kinda obvious."

y/n said while clicking on the remote to search for a movie.

"but seriously uncle shota. what's going on?"

y/n looked at aizawa with worried eyes. aizawa sighed.

"honestly y/n i wish i could tell
you but, i can't."

y/n sighed. "alright but it's not really bad right? like it's not like anyone's gonna die?" y/n said with a chuckle at the end.

aizawa chuckled as well. But on the inside he was worried. He had no idea what could happen. He almost blew his cover with nemuri being suspicious, at this point all he could do was act normal and wish for the best.

aizawa looked at y/n. "so kiddo, got any plans for you birthday?"

y/n laughed a little bit. "almost thought you forgot honestly."

aizawa widened his eyes and jaw.

"Me??? Forget my favorite almost teenager's birthday??? I cant believe you think of me like this."

Y/n laughed. "But yes i seriously did think you forgot. With mom and dad keeping everything away from me, I just figured there had to be something going on that could make you guys forget my birthday coming up."

aizawa gave a slightly sad smile. "kiddo we wouldn't forget it for the world. It's just that adults are shitty and  so so so sooooooo annoying."

y/n laughed again. aizawa laughed as well.

"sooooo space jam sound good?" y/n asked while clicking on the movie.

aizawa smiled. "sounds perfect."

As time went by, y/n's birthday was right around the corner. And by right around the corner, her birthday was tomorrow. As much as fun that seemed for y/n, it made aizawa and her parents more anxious by the second.

Martin sat down while looking at Aizawa. "so is there a plan? because y/n's birthday is tomorrow and i don't need her in this. She's barely 12 and now she's about to be 13?" martin chuckled. "I need my daughter safe."

aizawa sighed. "Guys, I promise
you. I'll do something about this."

Eva sighed. She looked at martin and they both nodded.

"we're trusting you Shota." Aizawa looked at the both of them and nodded.

He was gonna handle everything tonight. But little did he know, Nemuri had the same plan. Starting with him.

Aizawa walked into his home. He noticed something was off so he turned around and there she was. Nemuri. Sitting down in his home.

She looked up with a smirk. "Hello, traitor. How's your night been?"

Aizawa slowly activated his quirk. His eyes were a dark glowing red. "Nemuri, i'm not playing this game with you. Leave. Now."

Nemuri chuckled. "Shota I don't think you understand what's going on here. See, I know all about you being besties with Boss's next target. And I refuse to let you get in the way of him being great. So we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Your choice."

Aizawa walked up to Nemuri.
"Fine. But we're settling this outside my home. Get up."

aizawa took off his jacket while Nemuri got up to walk out the door.

She stood there. "After you, you fucking traitor."

Aizawa's eye twitched. This bitch.

He walked out with Nemuri behind him. She pulled out a knife while slowing letting out gas.

He quickly turned around and activated his quirk stoping her gas.

"Let's do this fair and square. Without your quirk and without mine."

Nemuri smiled smiled. Pussy.
she thought. She put her hands up. "Okay. Let's do this shota."

As they were fighting, all for one watched. He knew Aizawa was stronger in combat. But All for one had a plan for Nemuri. She had potential.

While fighting Aizawa saw a opening. He took it and put Nemuri in a choke hold.

The both of them were breathing heavily. "Last chance, Nemuri. Stand. Down." aizawa said while holding her.

Nemuri chuckled. "In your Fucking dreams." she quickly took out a knife and stabbed aizawa in his weak spot.

She took this time as an advantage to get out of his choke hold and kick him.

"You thought I'd fight you without weapons? You goddamn idi-" Aizawa punched Nemuri back.

"And you thought i'd go down that easily? You're the goddamn idiot."