𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸

DABI'S HOME

Hawks was sitting down thinking hard. He took a sip of his drink.

"Dabi are you serious? She's been gone for two years what makes you think she'll stay or come back?"

"Because I have a plan. And she's gonna stay whether she fucking likes it or not." Dabi said with his back leaning on his counter.

"Dabi. I think you should let it go. We-"
Hawks was cut off by dabi slamming his hands on the table.

" LIKE I FUCKING SAID, I HAVE A PLAN. AND IT WILL FUCKING WORK!"

Hawks widened his eyes at his boyfriend.

(yes they're dating and if you have a problem get out🤎-👩🏾‍💻)

Hawks then got up. And walked out of dabi's home while slamming the door.

"So, how'd it go. He let go yet?" Diamond said with everyone else standing waiting for a answer.

Truth is, dabi was the only one that was mad about y/n leaving. Everyone else could tell there was something wrong with her, so they never questioned her about her leaving. But dabi, he felt as if he needed her. No one else knew why. Maybe because of his pride. But they never knew.

Hawks sighed.
"No."

Everyone else sighed too.

"Hawks we gotta do something about him" shindo said.

"Honestly, at this point we just gotta leave it alone. Y/n is strong and smart. I'm sure whatever his crazy ass plan is wont work. So let's all just chill and if something goes bad, we'll fix it." Diamond said.

Everyone else nodded.
"Okay."

Y/N'S HOME

Y/n sighed. She finished her lace last night and was currently thinking if she should really help dabi kill his father.

She never knew why he hated him so much but she just assumed that he was the reason dabi had all of those patches.

Dabi banged on bricks.

"I know you're here doll face. You ready?"

Y/n fixed her dress and sighed.
She walked up to the bricks and removed them so she could walk out.
After she walked out, she put them back with her quirk and looked at dabi.

"Let's get this shit over with." Y/n then walked up to dabi's car.

He smirked.

Dabi got into the car with her and started driving. Eventually, they made it to a big mansion.

"So we finna walk up in there unannounced and kill the nigga?"
Y/n said.

"Yea now Let's go." Dabi got out the the car and so did y/n.

Y/n and dabi walked up to the door. Dabi busted down the door with his flames.

Y/n followed behind. Dabi walked up to one of the servants.

"Where is he?"
The servant was quivering with fear.
"I-in t-the m- main room"

Dabi then walked around and y/n still followed.

Y/n then saw a man with red hair and a big scar that went to his eye. The man's quirk was activated and his quirk went to his mustache as well.

"Who the hell are you?" Endeavor said.

Dabi chuckled. He then started sinisterly laughing.

Y/n looked at dabi with a bit of fear.

"Wow pops. Don't recognize ya own son? That's sad. Well, talk about a surprise before your own death."

Dabi then activated his quirk and held flames in his hands.

Endeavor stood confused. It then clicked.

"Touya?"

Dabi clicked his tongue a couple times.

"Well I go by dabi now. Now, let's get your death sentence started shall we?"

Y/n stood there confused on the whole situation.

Dabi then looked at y/n.
Y/n sighed and activated her quirk.

"What do you want me to do?" Y/n asked dabi.

"Make him stay still for me. I wanna enjoy this."

Y/n nodded. She walked up to endeavor and he looked into y/n's eyes.
Big mistake.

Y/n then pushed endeavor down with her quirk and made him get on his knees.

Dabi then walked up to endeavor.

"I'm going to make your death so painful you'll wish you never were born." Dabi said with a sinister voice.

But before he could do dabi heard someone walk in.

Y/n and dabi redirected their attention and looked at who walked in. Y/n's eyes widened.

"Shoto?"

AND YALL ARE AMAZING BTW AND I THOUGHT 500 WAS ALOT 1K?!?? Y'all deserve the mf world.