𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

Dabi smirked.
"Woahh calm down freckles. Who are you, her boyfriend?" Dabi said with a chuckle at the end.

"You have five fucking minutes to tell me where she is." Izuku said while still holding on to dabi by the shirt.

Dabi chuckled. He then started laughing. Izuku looked at dabi with a raised brow and brought up his fist. Izuku activated his quirk then punched dabi.

Anger in izuku rose.

"You goddamn bastard." Izuku then ran up to dabi and was about to throw another punch but was stopped.

Dabi grabbed izuku's fist and activated his quirk.

"Freckles, you're starting to get on my damn nerves. So I'm gonna need you to calm the fuck down. Because I'll make you calm down if I need too."

Dabi then brought his hand up and held a ball a blue fire. He brought it up to izuku's face but izuku dodged and backed up.

"Why are you even doing this?" Izuku asked

Dabi chuckled. "Hmm. Let's say a special man is having me do this. I'm pretty sure you've met him. I'll let you connect the dots."

Izuku then came up to dabi and dabi did the same. They both started fighting aggressively.

Bakugou and kirishima both walked up to hawks and diamond.

Diamond and hawks looked at each other and sighed.

"You're here for y/n,aren't you?" Hawks said.

"Yes. And we're not leaving without her." Kirishima said while activating his quirk.

"I'm happy she found some people who really care about her. God knows she needs it." Diamond said.

"What?" Bakugou said

"Okay so one of you her boyfriend orrrr-" Diamond was cut off by a loud boom showing izuku and dabi still fighting.

"That's the guy that likes her." Kirishima said.

"So where is she because we don't feel like being here long." Bakugou said.

"Go down those stairs and the 5th door on your right." Hawks said then took another sip of his drink.

"Why are you helping us? It's honestly suspicious asf" kirishima asked.

"Y/n deserves better. And if she has a group of guys like y'all trying to save her, that has to be enough." Diamond said.

Kirishima nodded. Bakugou and kirishima then ran to izuku.

They both joined the fight so izuku could get to y/n.

"Did you find her?" Izuku said while catching his breath.

"Yes, you damn deku she's downstairs and the 5th door on the right. Now go find your girlfriend we'll handle this."
Bakugou said.

Dabi laughed hysterically. "What makes you think she's gonna go with you!? What because you were nice to her or some shit? Wow freckles you're dumber than you loo-" dabi was cut off by bakugou kicking him in the face.

"Oh my god shut the fuck up." Bakugou said. He then looked at izuku and nodded.

Izuku then went to meet up with Mina.

"Okay we know where she is." Izuku said.

Mina nodded and followed.

"1,2,3,4,5 bingo." Izuku said while counting.

Mina activated her quirk and burned down the with her acid.

They both walked in and saw y/n.

Mina gasped at how y/n looked.

"Y/n?" Izuku said.

Y/n sighed. She looked up at them with eyes filled of despair.

" hey pretty boy"

Izuku picked up y/n bridal style and walked out.

Y/n winced as her legs were still in pain from being burned.

When bakugou and kirishima saw them walking out, they threw their final hits then went to meet up with them.

Dabi got up angrily and ran towards them.

Everyone got in their cars.

Dabi then threw everything in flames.

"Actually todoroki your quirk would cole
I'm handy right now." Denki said.

Todoroki sighed. He got out of the car and activated his ice quirk.

He made a humongous ice block. Which caused fog that made dabi not see clearly.

Todoroki got back in the car and they all drove off.

Dabi screamed in frustration.

Mina drove the car and y/n was layed on izuku.

Later on they all made it to izuku's home.

They got out of their cars and y/n was put down in a room and had a blanket wrapped around her.

Y/n sat there feeling the worst she'd ever felt.

Y/n. Y/n. "Y/n." Izuku said.

Y/n looked up and made eye contact with izuku.

"What happened?"

Y/n was about to speak but passed out
From exhaustion.

Izuku sighed and walked out the room. He looked at everyone.

"Is she okay?" Mina asked.

"I don't know she just passed out."

Everyone sighed.

"We talked about it and we decided to just have you let us know when she wakes up. She might feel more comfortable around you." Denki said.

"Okay"

Everyone walked out except todoroki.

"You good?" Izuku asked.

"Yea just I'm trying to understand how she would know my brother. If you can, can you ask her?" Todoroki said.

"Yea I'll bring it up." Izuku said.

Todoroki nodded. He then walked out and met up with the others.

Izuku walked back into the room where y/n was sleeping.

He looked and saw y/n tossing and turning. She was breathing hard in her sleep too.

All for one chuckled.

"I've finally found you."

"No. Get away from me. Get away from me."

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Y/n screamed while jumping out of her sleep.

She looked up and saw a worried izuku.

He sighed.

"Y/n. We need to talk."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter<3