𝑇𝐸𝑁

I'm just gonna timeskip to why y/n leaves bc I'm lazy

"Okay y/n we gotta mission tonight" shindo said otp with y/n.

"what time I need to meet up with y'all?" Y/n said getting up so she can figure out what weapons to bring just in case.

"Meet us at boss' place at 10." Shindo said.

"Alright." Y/n then hung up and checked the time.

9:15

She then started getting ready.

Y/n then gets into her car and starts driving too dabi's place.

She pulled up and got out and walked in.

"Alright since everyone's here we can explain what all we're doing tonight." Hawks said simply.

Everyone nodded and listened as hawks explained all the information on everything. Everyone then walked out into their cars and followed dabi to the place.

Once they pulled up to a big house which seemed to look like a hideout, they all walked out their cars and made sure they had their guns and knives.

Diamond sighed. "Man all I wanted was too relax for once."

Y/n chuckled. "Don't worry girl this'll probably not even take that long."

"Chile I hope so I have been yearning for a bubble bath" diamond said.

Dabi then busts down the door with his flames and you all walk in. There's no one there.

"Hellooooo" twice said loudly.

Everyone split up and looked around.
Y/n walked up the stairs and looked around until she saw a man come out of a room. She instantly turned on her quirk.

"Well well who do we have here?" A man with a mask that seemed very unusual.

Y/n's face scrunched up a little bit.
What kind of mask is that?

Y/n then levitated to signal anyone who was around her to meet up. She then saw hawks.

Y/n snapped her fingers a couple times to get his attention and hawks flew over.

"And who are you?" Hawks said while landing.

He did a low sinister laugh.
"I'm known as many things."

Y/n raised a brow and then looked at hawks. He nodded. Y/n then ran towards the man, getting ready to throw a punch. But before she could, he grabbed her fist and threw her up.

(Pls tell me that makes sense😭-👩🏾‍💻)

Before y/n hit the ground she activated her quirk so she could land properly.

"So, may I ask why you all are here?" The man with the mask said.

"Don't worry about it." Y/n said.

She then had a gun come toward her with her mind and started shooting At the man. She expected the man to fall down dead from all of the gun shots but all he did was groan while laughing.

"Now, my uninvited guests. Let's try this again."

Y/n then slowed went to the ground to stop her levitation.

"Who the fuck are you?" Y/n said.

"Well, I guess you can call me all for one."

(Btw all for one is gonna have different powers for plot heheh-👩🏾‍💻)

Y/n and hawks looked at each other with a slight smile.

"What kind of fucking name is that?" Hawks said slightly laughing.

All for one then walked up to hawks and punched him so hard that he hit the wall.

Y/n then ran towards all for one again. She then looked in the corner of her eye and saw dabi.

"DABI GO CHECK ON YOUR BOYFRIEND" y/n said while fighting all for one.

"HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Dabi said with an annoyed groan at the end.

"AND GET DIAMOND TO HELP ME OVER HERE!" Y/n said while barely dodging the hits all for one was hitting her with.

(Does that make sense-👩🏾‍💻)

While multitasking with fighting all for one and talking to dabi, y/n got punched in the face from how fast all for one was going.

All for one chuckled.

"You gotta pay attention to what you're doing sweetheart." He said.

Y/n's eye twitched and automatically activated her quirk and started to put blows on all for one hitting him in the chest and other areas.

Diamond then came and sent multiple crystal needles towards all for one.

"Y/n jump!" Diamond said quickly.

Y/n then jumped and all for one was hit everywhere with diamonds needles. Then the floor started shaking. Shindo ran towards all for one and started punching him. Diamond and y/n joined in having all for one fighting all of them at once. All for one then punched diamond and shindo so hard they hit the ground.

"Shit." Y/n said but before she was able to do anything else she was punched and pinned to the ground. All for one chuckled.

"Why are you with these thugs? You should be with me." All for one said.

Y/n was about to get up but she was pushed down to the ground again. He then started to grab y/n by the throat. Y/n started choking.

"Don't you wanna know what happened to your parents?" All for one said.

He was then pushed back from a bunch of blue flames.

Y/n then slowly got up struggling to breathe. Hyperventilating, she spoke. And looked at all for one.

"What?"