𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

"So Why are we here deku? And why the hell do you look so mad?" Bakugou said in his usual tone.

Izuku was sitting down while having the most frustrated and angriest face expression they'd seen.

Todoroki sighed. "You want me to tell them?"

Izuku looked at todoroki and gave a very slight nod.

"Y/n was captured." Todoroki said.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"Y/n? Like y/n who's able to control shit with her mind y/n?" Denki asked since y/n was the last person he'd think would get captured.

"By who?" Mina asked.

"His fucking brother." Izuku said.

"Well do we know where she is?" Kirishima asked.

"There's a tracking device on my brother so she's most likely with him." Todoroki said.

"Okay so let's go get her then." Kirishima said simply.

Izuku then got up went to the weapon room.

"You won't be mad if I kill your brother right?" Izuku said while putting two guns on his side.

Todoroki sighed.

Diamond and hawks met up and were currently talking inside dabi's second home.

"I honestly think he's gone mad. It's either someone has him doing this or he's just crazy." Hawks said while drinking alcohol.

Diamond sighed. "I'm gonna go get her a change of clothes. Knowing dabi she's most likely in some clothes that are uncomfortable."

Diamond then went to her bag and looked for her extra clothes. She walked up to the room y/n was locked in.

She sighed and opened the door. She noticed y/n was still passed out. During this she change y/n's clothes. She noticed y/n's lace was messed up but the only this she could fix at the moment was the Hair.

Diamond sighed.
"I really hope whoever is caring for you right now finds and helps you."

Diamond then got up and walked out the door to see dabi waiting.

Diamond put her hands up in defense.

"I just gave her a change of clothes that's it." Diamond said hoping dabi wouldn't get angrier then he already seemed.

Dabi just stared at diamond trying to see if she was hiding anything.

Diamond slowly walked away.

IZUKU'S POV

"Alright so here's the plan. Mina, you're gonna use your quirk to melt down whatever door that has y/n locked. Kirishima and kacchan, you guys are gonna fight off any people that might be guarding the place y/n's at. Izuku, you during this you can go get y/n. And todoroki you can uhmmm. Well I think you should stay with me because I think there's enough family issues going on." Denki said simply.

Todoroki sighed and nodded.

Everyone got their weapons and went to walk out to two cars.

Izuku,Mina, Kirishima, and bakugou got in one. Todoroki and Denki in the other.

"Okay guys I just put the location in both of cars so we can go." Denki said.

While izuku was driving bakugou was in the passenger seat wondering why he had to do all of this for one girl.

Kirishima was thinking something similar to that. So he turned to Mina a whispered.

"So why is he so angry about this? Like yea y/n is cool and I wanna help save her but izuku is very uhm passionate about it."

Mina slightly smiled.

"It's obvious kiri he likes her."
Mina whispered back.

"You know I can hear you guys right?" Izuku said while looking at the rear view mirror.

" you dumbasses can't whisper for shit." Bakugou said with a chuckle.

Kirishima and Mina nervously chuckled.

They then noticed they were at the place y/n was. It was a big black hide out.

"Damn. Todoroki's brother must be Rich." Kirishima said out loud by accident.

Mina chuckled then got out of the car along with everyone else.

"Okay everyone remembers the plan right?" Denki said.

Everyone nodded.

"Okay let's do this then."

Y/N'S POV

Y/n woke up and saw she was in a dark room.

She was about to activate her quirk but as soon as she moved she felt excruciating pain.

Y/n looked at her arms and legs and saw burns. Y/n started to take a big breath and look at her surroundings to stop her from hyperventilating.

Y/n started thinking. FUCK MY LACE! THAT SHIT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO DO BRUH! Y/n thought while upset. She noticed that she was in different clothes. She was wearing sweatpants and a tank top.

She then noticed a door open.

"Well look at who woke up from their beauty sleep" dabi said

He walked to y/n and squatted down to look at her.

(I think it's kneel idk but like y'all know what I mean😀-👩🏾‍💻)

Y/n took a deep breath.

"Dabi where the fuck am I?" Y/n said in pain and annoyance.

"That's none of your business doll." Dabi said

Y/n scoffed.
"What the fuck do you mean it's not of my business? Last time I checked,I'm the one that got kidnapped and put in a random fucking room. So yea it is my damn business."

Dabi leaned into y/n's face and activated his quirk with his finger.
Y/n's breathe began to get shaky.

"Doll, you need to understand you're not in the position to act like you own the damn place. Don't think I won't burn you again."

"Dabi what have I done to make you hate me so much? I've done nothing and yet you just treat me like shit."

Dabi got up and went to walk out the door. He stopped and looked at y/n. Dabi spoke.

" . "

Y/n's eyes widened. Dabi then slammed the door. Before y/n noticed her tears came flooding down her face.

She sat there in shock.

BACK TO IZUKU'S POV

Izuku looked at his phone following the location.

(Does that make sense👁👁 I feel like it doesn't. Anyweys-👩🏾‍💻)

Izuku then kicked down a door and saw dabi sitting down.

Izuku's anger increased and walked up to dabi and grabbed him by his shirt.

"Where the fuck is y/n."

Bet y'all wondering what dabi said😏

I'll most likely reveal what he said in chapter 16

Hope you liked this chapter <33