𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

"Y/n. We need to talk."

Y/n took a deep breath and then sighed.

"About?"

Izuku went to sit in the bed beside y/n.

"You. I know nothing about you and you've been in our crew for a while now and all I know is your name. Then Todoroki sees you with his psycho brother. Honestly I don't know if we can't trust you at this point."

Y/n looked at fingers and started fidgeting. She took another deep breath.

"Okay. You really wanna know about me?"

Izuku nodded.

Y/n brought her fingers to izuku's temples.

"You ready?"

Izuku nodded again. Y/n activated her quirk and then showed all of her past.

All the way back to even her 13th birthday and the times when she even slept on the street. From the time she met dabi and to the time when he first burned her. All of her memories shown. At once.

FLASHBACK

"Dabi what have I done to make you hate me so much? I've done nothing and yet you just treat me like shit."

Dabi got up and went to walk out the door. He stopped and  looked at y/n. Dabi

"Think about it doll. You've always wondered why your parents were killed yet you never thought of yourself. Let's just say I'm keeping you from being the reason someone else dies. "

END OF FLASHBACK.

Y/n then brought her fingers down from his temples. A single tear fell down
y/n's face but she wiped it immediately.

Y/n sighed. "Well, are you happy now?"

Izuku just sat there for moment. Processing everything he just saw. He'd never expected someone like y/n to go through so much. She just seemed so strong and confident.

Izuku m hugged y/n. At first she just sat a little shocked but eventually she hugged him back.

"You can cry y/n." Izuku said.

At first y/n tried to hold it in. But she ended up letting it all out.

BACK TO DABI'S HOME.

dabi screamed in frustration leading to him lighting everything on fire.

(He's outside so he didn't light his home on fire-👩🏾‍💻)

He went into his home and slammed the door. He looked at diamond and hawks.

He grabbed diamond by the neck.

"DID YOU FUCKING HELP HER ESCAPE?!"

Diamond was gasping for air. Hawks pushed dabi off of her.

"We're leaving." Hawks said simply.

"What?" Dabi said.

"We're leaving the gang. Everyone else decided to leave too. It's just not the same with you acting like this. And I'm breaking up with you too. Do you know how hard it is to watch your boyfriend go crazy? The one person you love?" Hawks said with his voice cracking at the end.

"Keigo-"

"I really hope you get better touya."

Hawks flew out while carrying diamond .

Dabi stood there. Processing everything his boyfriend- his ex had said.

He went and got a bottle of vodka and just drank.

Sitting at his counter. Drinking out his sorrows. He heard then heard footsteps.

He looked up and saw all for one.

"Hello dabi. Do you have the girl?"

Dabi took another sip of his bottle.

"Nope. She fucking got away."

"What do you mean she got away?! I thought it was clear that you were supposed to immobilize her and keep her until I got here or else that little boyfriend of yours would be killed." All for one says clearly triggered and angered.

"LOOK. ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT SHE HAD A WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE SAVE HER! IF THAT GODDAMN FRECKLED SON OF A BITCH DIDNT-" dabi was cut off by all for one.

"Wait. Did he have green hair?"

"Yea why?"

"hahahaha. HAHAHAHA. Well well well. Seems he does really know her after all. Yes. Yes this is perfect. I will finally be able to get the L/n's family quirk. After all these years."  All for one said to himself.

"What the hell are you mumbling about?" Dabi said after taking a few gulps out of the almost empty bottle of alcohol.

"Don't worry about your little boyfriend anymore I think I'll leave him alone for now. I have another plan so you're done for now." All for one said with a menacing voice.

(I'd say smile but like he still has the mask on so yea-👩🏾‍💻)

All for one walked out in a good mood.

"Y/n L/n. At last, your quirk will be mine."

Okay I know I said I'll update twice a week but honestly this week I just got lazy lol.

Butttt honestly I didnt know what dabi said either in chapter 14 I just wanted some suspense so I added some shit lol. Also all for ones quirk is basically the opposite of the one in the anime so instead of him giving quirks he takes them.

Remember to vote 😩☝🏾

AND THANKS FOR 3K VIEWS OMG!!!