𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

"Shoto?" Y/n said.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Shoto said confused on what was going on.

"I could ask you the same"

Dabi activated his quirk. And walked toward shoto.

"Look, I came here to kill one person. Do not get in my way."

Todoroki sighed.
"Look I know our old man did some bad things but killing him isn't gonna do anything." Shoto said.

Y/n started thinking while she still had Endeavor being hold by her quirk.

Old man? Y/n thought. Wait. If one plus one is two and two plus two is four....Shoto said he has two quirks. One fire and one ice. And dabi and his dad has a fire quirk. And they all have scars? Damn that is one messed up family.

Y/n's thoughts were interrupted by dabi and shoto both activating their fire quirks.

"Look kid, I don't wanna hurt you but I will if I have too"Dabi said walking up to shoto with fire in his hands.

"I don't wanna fight either but killing him Isn't gonna do anything." Shoto said while activating his quirk.

(I'm not good and describing fights so we just gonna do a tiny little time skip.-👩🏾‍💻)

Shoto ended up losing and fell from over using his quirk.

(I'm sorry y'all but for the sake of plot he had to lose😩😩-👩🏾‍💻)

"Now, let's get back to what we were doing."

"Dabi, I see your family is fucked up, especially your dad but I agree with shoto. Killing him isn't gonna do anything-"

Y/n was cut off by dabi slapping her which made her release her quirk on endeavor.

Y/n's anger then started to increase.

"Put your fucking hands on me one more time dabi. I dare you."

Dabi chuckled.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want doll."

Y/n was about to about to fight dabi but she was stopped by Endeavor speaking.

"If it really will help you, kill me. I've caused all of you so much pain and if my absence will heal that pain then so be it." Endeavor said with a bit of sorrow and guilt.

You'd think that would make killing Endeavor easier for dabi. But honestly, it was harder. He wanted Endeavor to feel pain not guilt. He wanted to give him a taste of how hell felt like.

(Does that make sense 👁👁-👩🏾‍💻)

This angered dabi. He deactivated his quirk and walked up to endeavor. He kicked Endeavor in the face.

"You're fucking pathetic."
Dabi said. He then turned towards y/n.

"And you. You're coming with me. I think it's time I disciplined you."

Y/n was filled with fear and anger.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. I came here and I helped. It's not my fault your dumb plan-" y/n was cut off by dabi grabbing her by throat.

"Shut the fuck up." Dabi then let go and knocked y/n out. He dragged her on his way out.

little did he know todoroki put a tracking device on him. Todoroki never thought he'd use it but he always brought one with him just in case. Since denki told him too.

Todoroki knew he wouldn't be
able to save y/n in his state so the tracking device was the best choice. Since the tracking device was hooked to his phone, he'd be able to figure out where y/n would be.

After dabi left, todoroki got the strength to get up and meet up with everyone else. On his way he was stopped.

"I'm sorry." Endeavor said with pure sadness and guilt.

Todoroki looked at his father and walked up to him. He held his hand out to help Endeavor up.

He pulled him up so Endeavor could stand.

"An apology doesn't excuse everything you've done,But at least you're owning up to your mistakes." Todoroki said.

He then walked out to his car and called izuku.

"Todoroki?" Izuku asked on the phone.

Todoroki sighed. "Y/n's been captured. By my brother."

"What?"

Hello my beautiful fellow negroes😩
I really hope you liked the chapter and how the story is going:)

And the ppl that are commenting and voting I love y'all with all my heart:)