𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

"Nigga what" y/n said dumbfounded to what he just said.

"You damn fucking deku what are you trying to say?" Bakugou said then got up and went to talk to him directly.

Izuku smirked then turned to talk to bakugo.

"Do you not see how strong she is? She literally would be one of the best assets we could have." Izuku said convincing bakugou.

"Whatever. Make sure she watches her mouth." Bakugou went to go sit down trying to keep down his temper.

"Sorry to interrupt kiddos but I'd like to go home now." Y/n said obviously irritated.

"Is the wallet at your home?" Kirishima asked.

"Yes cherry pop it is and if all of you fucking dunces would've listened to me instead of triggering me,ya would've had it." Y/n said now trying to keep down her temper.

"Now like I said is popsicles over there gonna unfreeze me or what?" Y/n said plainly.

Everyone looked at her with scrunched up face expressions. "What's with these nicknames you're giving us?" They all said together.

"Because y'all fit the descriptions now for the last fucking timeee I'm waiting for you icy, unfreeze me so that I can get you this damn wallet." Y/n said with last bit of her patience.

Todoroki looked at izuku and he nodded. Y/n was finally free and got up to leave.

"Y'all gonna follow me or stand there like idiots?"

Everyone nodded then got up to follow her.

"Wait don't we need our cars?" Denki asked.

"No, it's not much of a walk from here."
Y/n then led the way.

Everyone thought the same thing. Damn. She got a fat ass.

She then stopped at a wall and turned on her quirk and rearranged the bricks. She then moved so they could walk in.

Woah. Most of them thought. Except bakugou because he was still mad.

When they all came in she then rearranged the bricks to their place.

"Alright power rangers, here's the wallet. Now can y'all leave me alone now?" Y/n said placing the wallet on the table they were standing by.

Izuku then opened his mouth to talk. "Or, You can join us."

Izuku then walked towards y/n looking into her eyes. In her eyes he saw something fierce. And he wanted it.

Y/n then Walked away like he didn't say anything and closed the door and changed into a comfy outfit and put her head scarf on. She then opened back the door.

Did she just- ignore me? Izuku thought with his eye slightly twitching.

"Oh y'all still here? What you want the other wallets I got too?" Y/n said with a light chuckle at the end.

Mina then got up to talk. "Girl no we want you."

Y/n scrunched up he face."What y'all into orgies or sum?"

Denki smirked a little bit "hehe I mean if-" kirishima hit denki on the back.

"Sorry about him. No we want you to join our crew." Kirishima said simply.

Y/n laughed. "Ohhh haha No." todoroki then got up to talk to her.

"Yes Frosted Flakes?" Y/n said with a slight smirk.

Todoroki sighed. "How creative is your mind for these nicknames I- anyways. You're strong and you're liable asset that we could use. You'll get paid and all you have to do is just assist us on jobs or missions."

You'd guess y/n would question about the missions. But she had one thing on her mind.

"How much money we talking shark teeth?"

"At least 50k each week" Kirishima said slightly blushing from her looking at him.

"So you in?" Izuku said.

Y/n smirked. "Deal. But all of you try using your quirks on me again, I won't hesitate to go for violence." Y/n said with her eyes slightly glowing.

"Alright. Sure. But you still
Haven't told us your name yet." Izuku said since he was truly interested in finding out this girl's name.

"Same way y'all haven't. I don't give out my name first. Since you guys don't like the nicknames I gave you, give me your names first."

"Okay so broccoli hair is izuku, pinky is Mina, icyhot is shoto, chargebolt is denki, sharkboy is Kirishima, and your bitch ass is katsuki?" Y/n said with a smirk at the end to tease bakugou.

"It's bakugou to you, ya fucking cunt."
Bakugou said ticked off on what she said.

Y/n's eye twitched. She then brought the
nearest gun with her mind and brought it up to bakugou's head.

"Say something disrespectful again. Katsuki. I'll call you whatever the fuck I want." Y/n said slowly pronouncing his name.

While bakugou and y/n were going back and forth, izuku spoke.

"You still haven't told us your name."

Y/n let the gun fall. She quietly sighed.

"It's y/n."