𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

"What?" Y/n said while hyperventilating.

All for one started laughing Sadistically.

While all for one was still laughing, y/n passed out from all of the stress and fear.

She never talked about her parents death and never wanted too because of the toll it had on her heart.

Dabi then looked at all for one and back at y/n. He then activated his quirk and burned all for one to death. Or so he thought.

Y/n woke up was at dabi's home. She was sweaty and felt sick. She looked around and saw dabi waiting for her to wake up.

Dabi then looked up  and saw y/n awake.

"What the hell happened back there?" He said with a bit of a rasp in his voice.

Y/n then recalled her memories and her panic attack. She then looked at dabi.

"I'm leaving." Y/n said simply while getting up looking for her keys. She saw them then found them. While on her way to the door she was stopped.

"What the hell do you mean that you're leaving?" Dabi said.

"I think it's time I left. I've been here for 8 years-" Y/n was cut off from dabi slapping her.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Dabi said angrily.

"Did you just fucking slap me?!" Y/n said frustrated.

Dabi then grabbed y/n by the neck and activated his quirk. Before she knew it her neck started burning.

Y/n then activated her quirk and brought the nearest thing she saw and hit dabi in the head with it.

"You're fucking crazy. I said I'm leaving and I'm not coming back you damn psycho. I've been here long enough." She said.

Y/n then quickly went outside and got
Into the car. She looked in her rear view mirror and saw the scar on her neck. She then started driving. And before she knew it, tears were rushing down her face.

Y/n then started speeding and her mind became fuzzy. Almost hitting a car y/n stopped. While doing so her car flipped.

Y/n got out of her car covered in blood. She walked to her home and rearranged the bricks. She stood there realizing that once again, she was alone.

(And that's why y/n doesn't have a car anymore-👩🏾‍💻)

ALL FOR ONES POV
"So that's their child." He said laughing manically.

"Her quirk will be mine." All for one said.

PRESENT DAY.
Y/n was laying on her couch and listening too ykwim? By yot club slowed. She was sitting there staring at the ceiling thinking about what just happened. She then decided to change her hair. So y/n got up when went to one of her rooms that she used for hair.

(Yes we have a room solely dedicated to our hair🙄🤚🏾 it's like a closet tho.-👩🏾‍💻)

She picked a container and opened it looking for a lace front. Y/n picked out a highlighted lace front and decided to install it.

 Y/n picked out a highlighted lace front and decided to install it