{ Chapter 10 }

400 reads ? YOO!!💜
Just got motivated to write so I'm here back again writing at midnights:]

═════•°• :warning: •°•═════
tws : ?sickness, light swearing
(^_^)v
═════•°• :warning: •°•═════

< 3 George POV

>October 31st, 2021<

‧₊˚. - I woke up. Only thing I could say in this very harmed morning. I felt some weight around my body, I felt someone or something holding me like some plushie, like some toy. funny. I forgot everything that happened last night, except that a furious rain just spilled around UK. I slept hearing each little quite drop, I might be scared of thunderstorms but they are incredibly peaceful and calming, especially when you're outside and live the life in them. I had my dreams until someone calls me out with the most amazing morning voice. "Morning George.." I smiled, it was Clay. He was my guardian, he was holding me like some comfortable plushie. holding me tight. Confused I question myself how I got here. "Good morning" I had no idea what to do in the moment. get up or stay.. I feel my body being left back in the cold, the warm weight leaving me chill peacefully. "I'm going downstairs, I'll be waiting you" Clay slowly got out of bed and kisses my forehead leaving pretty fast now. I finally got the chance to move a little around grabbing my phone to check what I've missed.

I opened it, it was now 14:05(2:05 pm BUT RIGHT NOW ITS 2:05 AM, so creative with times) i looked through my notifications finding nothing interesting just people tweeting and posting pretty normal. Normal day. I wanted to go back to sleep but something in me said to get up and live life, so I toke the recommendation and heading downstairs to meet with Clay making breakfast. Taking me a short shot to realize what happened yesterday, by the pumpkins. Today was Halloween. While I was doing nothing I head to the window and saw so many fascinating Golden leaves around the ground hanging there in all wetness. I guess last night was a big wind for everyone. I feel shoulder tapping, turned around to meet Claud mysterious colored eyes "Breakfast it's done, come have a bit!" He expressed, you could hear the happiness in his voice all though I wasn't the hungriest but I still had a short bite into the food he made.
'short bite' yeah fuck that. I was founded with my food all gone now feeling very full and feeling like throwing up all I've ate. But of course not officially, I wasn't going to throw up. Might think I'm fat but I couldn't starve myself or throw all I've ate. Plus some weight won't ruin anyone, right?

Laying down on the bed feeling so full and needed to take a second to rest my energy and get back on my feet "Hey George do you maybe want to carve pumpkins with me, mostly because that's why we bought them" he giggled "Yeah but I'm currently in the mood to stay for a bit on the couch" I said feeling bad that I couldn't even move a finger. I was pretty tired also, and also very unmotivated.
"Anything for my Georgie" he messed up my hair now approaching my room, probably to chill for a while, or I thought.

"I guess while you rest I'll be out a bit I want to buy something, take care!" didn't even waited for my response now heading out the door. Now that was weird. But I couldn't help it but feel a sleep on the quite comfy couch. I was 1 hour into life and already feeling so tired. And not long after I felt into a heavy and intense nap.

< 3 Dream POV

I wished I could tell George where I was going and what I was planning but I couldn't tell him. It was a pretty good reason why I couldn't tell him. Tomorrow was his special birthday. And I was going to buy him something, so I was heading to the mall we went yesterday looking and looking after the chosen present and the perfect one.

'found it!'

Entering the house and seeing no head that was pointing there was no one there, right- I toke my stuffs and hid them where I could and hid it well. Washing my hands in the bathroom seeing our room completely empty made me think where George was, I went to the living room and checked the couch , gladly and surprisingly to see George there.. sleeping ? I guess he was pretty tired, poor him. I slowly lift him up and quietly approaching his room not placing him down on the bed watching him peacefully sleep. He was so adorable, it always melt my heart.

< 3 George POV

Waking up again. Like the morning. This time it was darker outside. I remembered to fell asleep on the couch. Probably Clay came back. I slowly and tiring get out of bed and go downstairs to see Clay just staying peacefully at the kitchen table "Hey..."
"George! Hey " he welcomed me with a smile " Sorry for sleeping, I couldn't resist not to.."
"Oh don't worry but now that you're awake wanna carve the pumpkins?"
I forgot about that, but I had so much ideas and said "Yes!!" I was excited since this was mostly my first time.
"Sit down, I'll bring them and our carving things I brought today "
I nod.

Now currently 22:34 (10:34 pm) we finished carving. It took a while since we had to be creative and thought of the best unique things to carve our pumpkins, jokes aside. I did a teddy bear and since the other pumpkin was still available I made the other one with a bloody smiley face
as Clay, he did same thing, one pumpkin is a toy dinosaur and he other it's a crying face, we thought we would do some photos. And so we did that. They came out amazingly, posting them on Twitter gotten the community asking who's the guy I did it with. Sadly I couldn't tell anything, not yet.
Now 23:10 (11:10 pm) I decided to head to bed, plugging my phone and lay down in bed, today was a very good day, no harm, no sadness. Just light headed and feeling sick. But I'll eventually get better I guess, right?

Laying down to bed with my window half open because I was in sweat. I was smiling at the cold wind that was fading on my face, made me feel amazing and toke all my sickness away. I feel a some weight laying also on the bed "Good night George, you know today was amazing, but are you ok? You know you can talk to me" hearing the last words made me think about my trauma but decided for tonight I would just clear my mind " Today was amazing. I am ok Clay no need to worry, if there's something I'll tell you.. don't worry.."
"Alright but please do.. I don't want to lose you.." couldn't even hear the rest of the sentence, I was already in my sleeping arc.. and cutted Clays speaking by my soft whispering "night dream.."
not long after I was found sleeping. sleeping very very peacefully on the corner of the bed having my best friend near me. Even tho he wasn't holding me I was slightly happy that I could move around..
I'm happy to have Dream around me.. my best friend..

>> TikTok: that.beloved
I'm so proud of this chapter, sorry for little actions, my brain can't process right now but I hoped it was good!  I've wrote this in one hour woooo! 3 am spooky