{ Chapter 9 }

300 READS?! IM SCREAMING AHH! THANK YOU ! 💚

═════•°• :warning: •°•═════
tws: self-harm, probably ?stranger flirting? , m. of abuse
═════•°• :warning: •°•═════
(≧∇≦)b listening to music while writing this!

< 3 George POV
             ‧₊˚. -  I woke up feeling someone holding one of my hands. I was still half asleep and I didn't ever dared to look who was it, probably already knowing it's someone I missed and also thought I'd never see again.. Clay . Weirdest thing is that he knows where I live, and the only person who knows is Dream and Sapnap. Sapnap is clearly not 6'5 and I already know how Sapnap looks like so, was my childhood best friend my online one..? Was Clay the person I trust to talk to about almost everything but don't have the confidence to do it, probably yes. I opened my eyes to see a dirty blonde laying in the corner of my bed, looking down with a sad combined to a bored face, but mostly a sad one . He was holding one of my hands and randomly squeezed it . Had Clay really just slept on the floor, I felt super bad. But I slowly said tired "Clay.."
he looked over to me with some puppy eyes not even knowing what color those mesmerizing eyes were but I knew they were the most beautiful ones. "Morning, sorry if I scared you yesterday.." he said with a half morning voice, he seems he has been awake for a while "It's alright but.. how do you know where I live? " I asked " George, it's me! Dream" He said looking into my half asleep eyes with an exciting look of his face but I wasn't really energetic right and all I could do is smile "You can go, no need to stay there"
"It's alright, I wanna stay here a while, just thinking"   he said "You can come on the bed, I want you to be comfy as my guest, we'll figure something out later where you'll sleep.." I said waiting for him to stand up and he does, grabbing his warmth blanket and lays down on the bed, I turned to him now we sat in front of each other eyes " I'm really really sorry for what happened at high school if only you'd know how hard was for me to hurt you each day..." he said, I could hear the pain in his voice " don't worry, been through worse"
"what do you mean by worse?" " my dad is kind of abusive and back then he'd hurt me like crazy" I said giggling thinking of those old moments. I shut and open my eyes feeling really tired. I took a pillow I had off the ground and hold it up my chest wanting to cry but not make myself embarrassed by that in front of my best friend. I felt some arms wrapping around me. Nobody ever hold me like that and it felt the best. I wanted to stay like that for a while.
Minutes past and Erica knocks on my door I wake up from my daydreaming and escape dreams arms "open!" I yelled she opened and said "ohh- sorry to interrupt you guys hah, breakfast is done if you'd like some! I'm in a hurry!! Bye George, bye Clay! " she Said smiling and I nodded back as an 'alright' I got out of bed and went over to the bathroom that was a completely mess, but I'd clean it later just got the blade and hid it and wash a little the blood off the ground and around the sink so clay won't suspect anything even tho he might do. I get out seeing nobody in the room probably Clay left downstairs. I closed my bathroom door and left my bedroom going downstairs seeing Clay being Clay. Casually humming songs, Halloween songs. " Didn't know the green blob is a singer " said that I sit on the couch looking through my Twitter page and decided to post the breakfast and Erica made and to make it more suspicious I put a hoodie I found on the couch since Dream apparently left it on there, posting that and already getting comments like crazy:

"DNF MEET UP?!"
"DREAM IN UK?????"
"IS THAT DREAMS HOODIE KINDA SUS"

these comments made me laugh, their hilarious , immediately Clay looks over and asks "what's so funny? "
"Oh nothing also, Dream or Clay?" I needed to know how to call him, or I would call him both In different situation "Clay it's fine"
He brings me a cup of coffee and sits next to me, I drank some sips also eating Ericas breakfast, but I needed to clean a bit my room "I'll go clean my room, you can drink and eat the rest of my stuff, it's not a lot left." I said rushing up and looking through my closet for some new sheets for my blanket. Found one with pretty animals at the end of it and went to change it, while that I was thinking where should we go and what should we do. I was thinking blank. Nothing I could think of.
'Done!' I was done replacing and cleaning the room a little and then I reach my phone and saw it was afternoon, 14:28 ( 2:28 pm )
I placed my phone back down and heading back to the living room but I bump into Clay "Oh sorry-" I said " it's alright no worries!" He said as I moved over him walking down but felt someone grabbing my hand and push me back " Since today is the eve I was thinking maybe we should do something not necessarily cosplaying but maybe do pumpkins..?" He said and actually that was a pretty good idea, I haven't done that yet so I'll got for it! "Sure but give me a second I need to shower!"
"Alright, I'll wait for you!" Clay said with a smile on his face . I loved that smile !