{ Chapter 2 }

═════•°• :warning: •°•═════

( tws: blaze mentions , abuse, alcohol, bullying )

═════•°• :warning: •°•═════

<3 George POV

‧₊˚. - I was very happy at that moment and let Cody come inside my room. We sat down and I locked my door Incase my dad would come home and who knows, literally abuse me infront of my friend, or my best friend..? " You have a nice room, my is a bit smaller " Cody said. I made eye contact with him and said " Thanks, my sister decorated it "
" Where is your sister tho? " Cody asked. I widen a bit my eyes and start to tear up.."Oh sorry! I didn't mean to " he apologize " No it's alright! Well basically my sister died during a car accident .." I said " Oh I'm sorry to hear that-! " he said while pulling me into a hug. Since he was taller I had my head between his chest and neck.
- I feel very safe in his arms and than it hit me. I realized we are almost done with high school it was May, only some days left until the graduation, I need to work hard and pass it. " Hey do you wanna maybe study for the exam..? " I asked, Cody looked over me and giggled. His giggle was so calming but... I used to hear Clays giggle.. I love it, wishing I could hear it all day. What am I thinking Clay is a jerk and we will never be friends or anything. " Hey? Helloooo? Earth to George !" Cody said, looking over him " Ah sorry! I zoomed out a bit " Alright, the exam is way later in June 2nd you know that " said Cody still giggling a bit as he kissed my forehead. " Oh right- I forgot " I said wheezing a bit .

‧₊˚. - We were having a great time talking about random stuff until I hear a shutting door down stairs. It was my dad. " Cody please hide please..!" I said whispering " What's wron-" I took Cody to the bathroom and hid him there. I really didn't care if he could see the blood over my floor and my blaze... WAIT MY BLAZE? OH IM FUCKED UP, he will probably hate me gosh why am I such a lazy person I can't even clean after me. But that didn't really matter right now I closed my bathroom door and waited for an action from my dad.
          - And sadly he came and banged on my door and went slowly to open it knowing I might get killed but still did it, I opened it and than see my dad with some flowers in his hand, I was very confused, he still looked, smelled and seemed drunk, probably that's why.  But than he throws the flowers and starts kicking and hurting me, I really thought he would get better. I guess I'm wrong. I had a black eye and some scars on my face and my body just was even worse but as my dad left laughing I quickly closed and locked the door again, I would let it closed but he could break the door and this time with no jokes, kill me. I laid down the floor and saw Cody peeking out the door I giggled, it was feeling impossible to do it since my mouth hurted like hell, Cody came out the bathroom with a wet towel and wiped off my blood, gladly he had some bandage and plastic for my scars, as he was healing me up he was asking me some questions
" Is that your dad? Does he always do this? You know you can tell me right? Are you ok can you talk..?" I hardly said " Y-yeah... thanks a lot for helping me..." I said and Cody just hugged me and hold me into his chest while I was on his lap, I wish that moment would go on repeat every second but the pain I was still feeling was horrible. After a while Cody checks the time and it read "5:37 PM" he picked me up and placed me down on the bed and whispering " I kinda need to go if you need anything please call me or text him Alright?" he kissed my cheeks as I said "Alright, and thank you again! Be careful as you're going down...!" "I will, bye Georgie!"

          ‧₊˚. - Georgie... nobody called me that it was a cute nickname, I thought to myself smiling. But than I shocked DID HE SAW MY BLAZE..! He didn't question about it.. it was a bit suspicious.. but I couldn't really get up and walk over, even tho I had to because I was starving. But firstly I walked down to the kitchen to see my dad on his phone surprisingly he wasn't drinking I made myself some toast and enjoyed them and after I washed my plate and went back to my room and locked it since it wasn't cause Cody had to unlock it,duh. I went to the bathroom, it was clean but my blaze was gone. I knew it. But I had many more and hopped he didn't saw those.

          ‧₊˚. - I went in bed and checked the time, 6:54, I wanted to go outside for some fresh air, so I went and changed my clothes, I saw my arms bruises were slowly fading away, so I chose a T-shirt and some sweatpants, went outside and saw a guy on a bench it looked like.. CLAY?! I was scared for a second but just ignored and set down on a bench infront on my garden, it was pretty cold but it was very calming I looked over to Clays bench just to see it clean and without anyone on it, guess he leave, but I felt a shoulder tapping, I looked to see Clay handing me a hoodie. I didn't know what to do until he said " Take it bitch boy. Unless you wanna freeze" I toke it and wore it, it was very warm and wanted to thank him but he was already gone, like magic.

           ‧₊˚. - After some minutes I decided to go inside, my dad was sleeping and I went to my bed to also sleep, it was 8 PM, time went so fast, I didn't even realized.. I went on and think why did Clay give me a hoodie, maybe he wasn't that bad after all, but still was a jerk to me at school. I felt tired so I laid down my bed in a comfy position and feel asleep
   Good night to me I guess, I thought...

<3 TikTok: that.beloved
this chapter was a little shorter but next chapter is gonna be longer, promise !