{ Chapter 3 }

═════•°• :warning: •°•═════

( tws: ...swearing, abuse  ) ¯\_(ಥ)_/¯

═════•°• :warning: •°•═════

warning #2 : too many POV's😭🤲

<3 George POV (^·^)

     ‧₊˚. - I wake up earlier today so I can take a shower and put some makeup on my black eye. I wanted to stay in bed for the whole day but when I checked my phone I saw it was Friday, I got happier. It was currently 6:10 AM and as I got out of my bed I was freezing. Pretty casual. I walk over to the bathroom and turned on the water and waited for it to warm up, as I waited I go and choose some clothes for today, this time I went into something comfy, sweatpants, a T-shirt and a jacket, a homemade jacket, it was from my sister. I loved it and it also had my favorite color, blue! Nobody knew but I was colorblind. My mother was the only one who knew but, since my parents got divorced I never saw her, but I still am in contact with her, just rarely texting her.
    I walked back into the bathroom and the water was warm, very warm. I turned the sink off and got my clothes off. Went into the shower and showered, my arms, face, and legs hurt like hell but I knew I had to shower unless I wanna be smelly, I giggled as thinking that.

          ‧₊˚. - Minutes later I was done, went into my room, and changed myself with the clothes I picked earlier. And then went a bit on my phone, socials were full of couples and happy healthy families and others. I wished I had what others had but I was glad I had a roof over my head. I checked the time to see it was 7:23 PM, I got my school bag and walked downstairs to see my house clear clean, as my dad cleaned it. I saw a letter on the table. It was from my dad, I opened it and read it off:

" George, I'll be gone for this weekend if you do something bad or break something I'll k#11 you.
-Kim "

I was scared for a second from the blood on the paper. The words were unclear because my dad's handwriting was the worst one you could've seen, but I just ripped the paper and throw it in the trash. I made myself a fast breakfast and leave the house and lock the door.

        ‧₊˚. - On my way, I saw Clay on the other path of the street and went on by a bit faster so I can have a little break for myself before he went on and kick me until I feel like dying. As I walk into the school everyone stared at me, even Cody, he looked into my eyes with disgust. I was very confused until a boy grabbed my hand and take me into the bathroom. He was a brunette but kinda blonde dude with some unknown eye color. It was Nick, as known Sapnap from streaming with his boyfriend Karl. I looked over confused as he goes on " You might wonder why everyone looks at you. Hear me out, I don't think it's true but there's a rumor of you trying to make a girl k^^herself. " I looked over him in tears and shook. Who would do something like that, probably Clay? " WHAT? I didn't do such a thing, I might have problems in my life but I would never tell someone to k their self?! " I said almost screaming.

   <3 Sapnap POV (*^^*)

       ‧₊˚. - He looked into George's eyes knowing he didn't do it since he was Clay's friend and told me he spread the rumors. " Look, George. I can only tell you to go talk to your friend. Clay spread the rumors and I just wanted to let you know. " I said "Alright, thank you for telling me, Nick," he said while we both smiled at each other.
As I see the small boy running out of the bathroom I leave and walk over to Clay. " Hey Sap," he said. " Why did you spread those words about George?!" I asked madly " Chill. He doesn't deserve the best and why are you so mad about it? " "CLAY. TELLING A WHOLE HIGH SCHOOL GEORGE  TRIED KILLING A GIRL AS A RUMOR ISNT NICE! " I screamed at Clay " Screw you," he said.

     <3 Cody POV (#·∀·)

      ‧₊˚. - As I was listening to my favorite song to my headphones on a bench outside I feel a shoulder tapping, look over to see the small boy. It was George in tears. I felt bad but what he did was unbelievable. I took my headphones off and said " What do you want? " as he looked over he had tears falling down his cheeks " I didn't... I might have a horrible life but that doesn't mean I'm making it horrible to others... " he said as he started crying quietly. I remember what type of dad he had and how soft he is. He wouldn't do it, I hope. I grabbed George and pulled him to my chest and he was crying.

                *after school ٩(̀ᴗ́)*

            ‧₊˚. - Since today, I finish my classes faster and knew George had one more so I sat near his class door and listened to music. I feel someone walking past me, looked and saw Clay over the window. I looked at him in disgust and whispered " Why are you so mean.."
" Excuse me ?" He said. " Oh nothing," I said rolling my eyes. He went over me and stared down into my eyes, deep, like he wanted me dead in any moments......... the bell rings and Clay walks away without a word, I was very confused. George came and I get up as quickly and hugged him.

        <3 George POV

         ‧₊˚. -  As I was in my last class I wasn't paying attention I was thinking what should I do when I graduate, or if I graduate, I giggled. After a little bit, I hear the bell ring, I packed my stuff and said goodbye to my teacher. Walking out of the class I saw Cody waiting for me, he was down on the floor and quickly gets up and hug me. "Hey my dad isn't home wanna come over maybe have a sleepover this weekend?" I asked Cody "Yeah sure I'll just text my parents first," he said as we walked out of school and talk. I loved spending time with him. I didn't have a plan for what to do this weekend but I will spend it with my best friend, I can call him right...?

              ‧₊˚. -   As we arrived at my house I took my shoes off and left my bag in front of the door, Cody did the same and we both walked up to my room but before u normally close the door. I quickly jump into my bed and comfort myself as Cody laid next to me. Cody goes off: " Hey George, can I tell you something," he asked, " Of course, what's up?" I asked confused " I-i..  actually never mind," he said, " Come on- tell meeeee." I begged Cody. He stands up and sits down on the bed as he said " I like boys." as I heard I widen my eyes and made eye contact " Same" I said basically and we sarcastic made girlies movements. We laughed so much that moment, it's amazing. But then I thought to myself that Clay didn't even dare to touch me today. Pretty weird.

      <3 Clay POV

          ‧₊˚. -  As I went home I saw George and that boy Cody walking together. I know I hated George but I would get jealous when I saw them together, I don't know why... But also I was kinda sad knowing I would never see George again, after all, I am his bully and he'd never forgiven me as I care. I had some plans to become an unknown person on YouTube like a streamer and YouTuber and make a clan named " Dream SMP " and mask myself with a smiling mask. I really liked Minecraft and played it every day and I always wanted to be famous, I was excited.

<3 TikTok: that.beloved
AHH I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER I JUST HAD TO POST SOME
SORRY HOPE ITS OK