Jamie's eyes tripled in size. "No!"

"He keeps saying that he loves her." I  told him.

"If he hadn't of like persevered so much, I probably would've been like fully fine and completely over it, but because he's like put himself out there so much it's obviously, it's been really hard so I do..."

"But Habbs, be honest, what are you feeling?" Jamie questioned.

"I felt so sad, I felt so bad when I told him to leave, I was like: oh my god. I actually, like..."

"That's because you like him." Jamie said.

"Well I am, I'm going to go for a coffee with him and then I'm going on the dinner date with you guys." Habbs gestured to me in reference to our double date with Harry and Tris.

"Yeah, which had already been arranged anyway." I half shrugged.

"So, wait, that's with Tristan?"

Habbs nodded. "That's with Tristan, Harry and Bella, a gathering."

Jamie pulled a bit of an amused face. "Look, you've got two dates, that's huge, okay? Make sure you pick the right choice- it begins with an S, ends with an M and in the middle it's an A, pick that one." He then lowered his voice to a whisper. "I'm talking of Sam."

We all sat laughing and messing around for another hour or so before going out separate ways.

That night Harry and I went on a double date with Tristan and Habbs.

"How's the boxing going?" Habbs asked Tris.

"It's going well. I've done two training sessions, so it's early doors."

Harry looked at me. "Didn't you do boxing?"

I shook my head. "I did mixed martial arts for a while but I've never really gotten into just boxing. Maybe I'll have to join you in a training session sometime." I smiled at Tris.

"You'd be welcome company." He smiled back.

"So how have you guys been since your date?" I somewhat hesitantly questioned. "I heard it wasn't as planned..."

"It wasn't a one-on-one as planned." Tristan looked slightly uncomfortable at the memory which is understandable. "As the main course was served, we had an intruder, I'm not sure how he found out. I'd love to know. I think it was Sam's fault for rocking up."

"I mean, yeah, yeah."

"Some may say it was romantic." Harry played devils advocate to defend our best friend.

"No, no, no." I disagreed. "I love Sammy more than life but I think it was quite rude, to be honest."

"I think it was quite romantic." Harry doubled down. "I mean, going out on a whim like that..."

"Imagine if we were on a date and my ex showed up like that, you'd be arrested." I hypothesised.

Harry chuckled a little. "Yeah, probably. But at the same time, we're in a long term relationship and, not to take anything away from you guys, you've only just met so it's a different scenario."