Not ready

Harry and Tiff were blowing up my phone but I really didn't want to talk to either of them so I ignored Tiff and told Harry I needed space.

"How are you doing bubs?" JP asked as we sat in my living room.

"I don't even know anymore. I don't wanna get upset again." I fanned my face to stop the tears before they fell.

"Oh bubs." He rubbed my arm reassuringly.

"I just feel like every time things start going really good for me, it all just goes to shit. You know how much I fucking love this lad and he goes and kisses someone who is supposed to be one of my best friends." I couldn't stop a few tears from rolling down my cheek.

"It's fucked up. I really can't say anything else about it. It's fucked." He half shrugged. "What did Harry say about it all?"

"He said it was just a kiss on the cheek and if I was there, he would've done the exact same thing."

"Do you believe him?"

"I really wish I did."

"But you don't."

I shook my head. "I would've if it wasn't for the fact that he's said some stuff that I played off as a joke but was kind of flirty."

"What are you gonna do now?"

"Fuck knows. I haven't spoken to Harry or Tiff since the party." I told him. "What do I do Joshy?"

"I think you need to talk to Harry and Tiff separately and see what they have to say about it." He advised.

"I don't want to lose him but I refuse to stay with someone who cheats on me again." I wiped the stray tears away. "Why am I always put in these fucking situations?"

"I know it's different because he's not with Tiff anymore, but what does Sam think?"

I shrugged. "He's hurt but because he's not with Tiff anymore he's not mad. I think he's pissed off on my behalf."

"Yeah. I do think you need to talk to Harry especially and tiff as well because not getting any kind of explanation is gonna fuck with you even more. If it is something bad, at least by knowing you can move on." He said. "Not knowing is always worse."

"Yeah." I hugged him. "Thank you for coming over."

"Of course. You're always gonna be like my little sister so I'm always gonna be here for you."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed the top of my head as we pulled away from one another.

"I'm gonna text Harry to come over now." I grabbed my phone and sent the message. He replied almost instantly. "He's gonna be here in about ten minutes."

"Then I will leave you to it. Call or text if you need anything, okay?"

"Thank you for everything. It means a lot." I hugged him again.

"Anytime." He kissed my cheek and walked out.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on my front door and I opened it to reveal Harry. "Hey."

"Hi."

"Come on in." I stepped aside and closed the door behind him. "Do you want some tea or something?" I offered as we walked into the living room.

"No, I'm good." He said and we both sat down on the sofa but I didn't sit near him. "I'm happy you're talking to me again, finally."

"Obviously I've been in a situation before where my ex disappeared to Ibiza for three days and didn't even send a text so I know how shit it can be which is why I told you I needed the space." I explained. "I don't care what it is but I need to know the truth. What happened?"