What next?

Sam was sat with his legs hanging into the pool and he looked really sad so I went over and sat next to him. "Hey."

"Hey."

There was a slightly awkward moment of silence before I spoke up. "I'm sorry about the dinner party. I wanted to defend you but I didn't want to risk making things worse."

He shrugged a little. "It's okay. Harry told me how shit you felt about it all. I'm sorry you got caught in the middle of it."

"I'm your best friend Sammy, I'm never in the middle." I smiled and for a split second, he smiled back.

"Hey little one." Harry kissed my cheek and sat next to me before turning to Sam. "Mate I haven't seen you this down in literally so long. How are you really feeling, mate?"

Sam shook his head slightly. "It came to me yesterday when she walked in with that seven foot Goliath, mate. And I was just like, I felt that big." He held his fingers close together. "And... I was shocked by how I felt. And, let's be honest, I sat there and, like, said some pretty stupid shit. I was like: oh my god."

"The thing is, Sammy, although you say that you're feeling insecure about it, what you need to remember is Tiff is doing this purely to hurt you. I can tell. I can completely tell, mate." Harry reassured him. "I don't think she has any feelings whatsoever for Pablo... at all. You can tell... she's still madly in love with you, and that's the reason why she's doing this. She's doing this to hurt you. If she didn't care, she wouldn't be doing things like this."

"I think what she's doing is worse than what you did because, yes although you're broken up and you didn't already know Pablo, she's doing this to kind of prove like: oh yeah, I can do it too." I agreed with Harry. "I think, from a girls perspective, if it was Harry that did what you did, part of me would want to do what Tiff is doing. I'd want to be like: you know what, fuck you, you made me feel like an option so I'm gonna show you that I have other options as well. You know that you hurt her but you didn't intend to. She knows that she's hurting you and she is intending to. I love Tiff to pieces but she is using the pain you caused her as an excuse for the pain she's causing you and I don't think that's right."

"It's fucking savage." Harry added.

"It's just such a head fuck." Sam sighed.

"Break ups are fucking hard, mate." I told him. "I don't think there necessarily a good way to go about things. You just have to be as respectful as possible and don't let your emotions control your interactions because some of the stuff you said was fucking dark."

"Yeah..."

I left the boys to talk some more while I went inside and FaceTimed Binky, JP and India.

We went over to Olivia, Toff and Tiff's place.

"Cheers." Olivia raised her glass first and we all clinked our together.

"Cheers. To a good night out." Harry smiled.

"To Princey finally getting laid." Mytt joked.

"Which, we'll find her out there." Liv deflected causing and Harry and I to suppress laughs.

"He's not gonna find you?" Harry smirked.

"You two are quite cute together actually." I commented knowing full well I wasn't helping the situation but it was kinda funny.

"Er, thank you." Liv said uncomfortable.

"I like, I like this set-up." Alex said.

Harry followed on. "It's like you demand him around, he's just there at your every beck and call."