Luna / 22

Bella's POV 

I and Alexander did get married. I did become the Luna and I did have a happy ending. 

"mooommm" I heard 2 voices scream from below the bed. I got up to see Alexander sighing and turning on the side to sleep again. I giggled and rushed out of bed. 

There I saw the twins, Ryan and Rafiel sitting on the ground. Both of them were 3 years old and believe me, they already were trouble makers. Exactly like their father. 

Ryan and Rafiel were a carbon copy of their father except, they had my eyes. Rafiel was older than Ryan by 5 minutes. They both were sweet and cute. I picked both of them up and took them back to their room. The time was 5 am and it's a Saturday. It's illegal to get up early on a weekend. 

They wake up early on weekends and then require a godamn trumpet to wake themselves up on weekdays. I guess that's how all of us are... even me. "Why are both of you awake?" I asked them and Ryan shrugged. "I don't know, cause I'm not tired?" he said and I laughed. Again. 

I tucked them both in bed and then went back to my room. I went under the sheets and Alex came from behind me and hugged me snoring. "mooommm" 2 voices said and I rolled my eyes. Alexander shot up from the bed and looked at the twins. 

"Would it kill you to let us get some sleep, Ryan? Rafiel?" Alex said rubbing his eye and both of them laughed jumping on the bed. 

"No Ryan and Rafiel, I'm tired for fu-" Alex stopped when I glared at him and he laughed. I shrugged it off laughing and hugged Rafiel and Ryan. I put them on the bed next to me and the 3 of them dozed off to sleep. 

Now that I think of it, the starving, the banishment from the packhouse, Nicole and even Ace, were all worth it.  All the obstacles were all worth Alex, Rafiel and Ryan. 

THE END