The arrival / 18

Bella's POV

We walk towards a beautiful car and I sit on the passenger seat. Weston sits behind me and Alexander drives. It takes roughly 10-15 minutes for us to arrive at a luxurious and grand place.

I read the name written on the front gates "GRAHAM HALL" it reads and we drive inside.

The sky has already grown dark, winter is coming soon. The stars twinkle in the sky and they seem too bright. I look towards the house that is lit up brightly with chandeliers inside. The light is so bright we can see it shining from the windows.

The house or rather a mansion looks magnificent and grand. The Graham Mansion sounds familiar. I walk towards the large doors and Alex follows. I see Weston cutting his gaze from the sky and running towards us. The suit Alexander lends him does look good on him. I wonder if he'll let him keep it.

We walk towards the doors and the guards open the doors for us. The room inside is brightly lit and I can see people talking around. My parents stand there, unaware of me being present. I pay no attention to them and hope they do the same.

They disowned me after they just met me, they believed in an Alpha rather than their own daughter. Cowardice gets on my nerves like nothing else.

I search the crowd for Marie. I see her talking to another girl who seems to be of the same age. I walk towards the both of them and they see me coming. The girl leaves and Marie looks up at me.

"So, ready for the plan?" she says looking at me. I nod "yeah, I can't seem to find Ace or Nicole though." I say and she nods. "Well, I'll go search for her, if you find her, tell me." She says and I nod.

I walk past her and towards the bar. I sit down on one of the stools and as for a dry martini. As I wait for my drink I search the crowd once again. The people are happy and smiling mingling with their kin. The children run back and forth chasing one another.

The late evening seems to be calm. I look at the couches to see Ace sitting there with Nicole. I turn around quickly in fear she might spot me. There's no stopping now, I think of ways to lure her into another room.

The bartender serves my drink. I take it and gulp it down in one go, I get drunk faster this way. I turn around to see Nicole already smirking evilly at me. She is dressed in a short shiny pink dress and heavy makeup cakes her face.

I want to smirk back yet I cannot give myself. I roll my eyes and walk towards the bathroom.

On my way there, I nod at Marie and she understands. As I am about to go inside the bathroom, Nicole stands in front of me with a smirk on her face. There's no holding back now, I smirk back at her. Her smirk falters for a moment but comes back on, "Heard you were thrown out of the packhouse" Nicole said with that smirk.

I laugh lightly and shake my head. "Yup, you heard well," I say not losing my confidence. She says "So, who's the unlucky guy that had to take you as a partner?" I say "Take a wild guess."

Nicole starts to say something but gets interrupted by someone –Marie. "I wouldn't say unlucky, to be honest, I bet Alex loved getting Bella to go with him," Marie said. Nicole turned her back and faced Marie.

"Ah, Alex's siste –wait" she stumbled "Alexander Hernandez took you here?" She asked looking at me, horrified. I loved seeing her look like that. "Good guessing you pink Chihuahua," Marie says and I bite back a laugh.

"My mate got you here? This is unacceptable!" Nicole fumes and I laugh. "Well Nicole, I guess you should get back to Ace yeah?" I say smirking.

She swears under her breath and starts to say something when Ace walks in. He's the same, in a blue suit lighter than Weston's. "Bella?" He asks surprised eying me up and down as if I've changed drastically.

It's true, I have changed. Since the Walliams aren't there to starve me anymore, I eat properly and even work out. I no longer am thin as a stick nor as fragile. I have changed.

"Yup," I say popping the 'p'. "I think it's time you took your mistress home, the poor pink Chihuahua is really sad," I say faking a pout. Ace nods, "Mistress" he sighs and corrects himself, "Nicole, let's go. We have to get back to the packhouse." He says. She scoffs and nods.

"Nicole?" A deep voice adds sending butterflies to my stomach. I turn around to see Alexander standing there horrified. He looks over at Ace in pure disgust and then smirks.

I know that smirk very well. It means he's got a plan. "Sorry to disturb you lot, I'm just here to take my mate and sister. Marie, Bella shall we?" he says sticking out a hand for me.

I look surprised with both my eyebrows up and he seems proud. I roll my eyes playfully and hook my arm on his. "WHAT! I'm your mate!" Nicole screams at Alex and he looks back at her. "Well then, guards, take her," Alexander says and guards come and take Nicole to a car. I can see her trying to scream and kick off the guards but they don't budge. Serves her right in my eyes.

"Ace, my pack tomorrow evening? You can't expect me to drive your mistress all the way back to your pack after questioning tomorrow can you?" Alexander says and walks away with me and sits inside the car.