The truth / 2

Bella's POV

"Bella! Get up you lazy bitch!" Cassie screamed through the door. Bella groaned and said, "I'm up, I'm up!" She got up and went inside her bathroom. She had a bath and changed into some new clothes getting ready for another boring day in her life.

I ran downstairs to see Mary with a red face. "Make breakfast will you? Or do I have to show and tell you how to do that as well?" she said. I sighed and nodded making my way towards the stove. I toasted 10 pieces of bread and marmalade and set the table.

James came through the door with a huge grin on his face. "Get ready girls, we're going shopping," he said as he sat down feeling proud. He looked at me and scoffed, "I suppose you can tag along too" he said and my face lit up. I nodded with a slight grin on my face and ate my breakfast.

After the twins and Mary took about an hour to get ready, we all went inside the car and started to drive towards the mall. At the mall, Ruby and Cassie both rushed towards the Gucci store buying everything they could get their hands on. I decided to spend my allowance on fast food. I went towards the McDonald's joint and ordered a happy meal.

Happy meals never get old

As I sat down and ate, a couple kept giving me looks. The woman who I suspected was the mother looked like me, a lot actually. She had dark black hair, high cheekbones that weren't so visible because of her chubbiness along with dark black eyes. The man on the other hand had a sharp jawline and thick eyebrows.

I did look a lot like them.

The woman started to walk towards me along with the man. They grabbed a seat next to me and looked at each other nervously. "Can I help you with anything?" I asked confused.

"Your our daughter