Reality / 21

Bella's POV

You are my mate Bella, my real one.

Those words echo in my head. I am surprised. Now that I think about it, it feels true and correct.

I was, I am attracted to Alex and I think the reason I kept resisting it was mainly because I thought he already had a mate and what I felt was mutual lust.

My mouth hangs open and Alex watches me carefully. "Are you sure?" I ask wanting him to confirm and say yes. He nods slowly and I lean against the back of my chair.

I get up and walk towards his chair and tilt his chair towards me.

I lean down and look him in the eye. "How do I know you aren't playing me?" I ask. I want to be sure that he isn't Ace 2.0 even though I know he isn't. He smirks and leans forward.

"Don't lie to yourself, I know you want this more than I want it." He says and I think for a moment. I do want this and Cleo agrees.

I take a deep breath and go closer smirking. "Your right, I do," I say and bring my lips on his.

****

A/N: This book will be going on hold for a while. At first, I thought I needed a huge break or something but now, it's completely something else.

I was listening to this villain playlist on YouTube earlier this morning and I got an idea for a book and now that book is the only literally thing in my head so..... Yeah.

I've published the prologue of that book and damn I'm excited, the name of the book is "The true monarch" btw.

I will continue this book, I just got writer's block right now.