The forest / 12

Alexander's POV

After lunch with Bella, I and the boys decided to go for a run. There was a forest right behind us that luckily was in no one's territory. I thought of calling Bella but I didn't know which dorm she lived in.

We all went to the forest and shifted. We started to run amongst the trees and suddenly, I could smell something or rather, someone. It smelt like Bella. Bella? Oh wait, I keep forgetting she's a werewolf too.

I mind link James, Kaden and Lucas to keep quiet and let me go in front. I try to walk slowly but Kale is too excited and ends up stamping on a twig, breaking it into 2. I look up from my paw to see a panther standing there with Bella's scent.

Bella's a panther? Literally, everyone mind links me. I reply back saying I had no idea. 

"Kale?" Bella questions tilting her head to her side. "Yeah, Bella?" Kale replies back and she chuckles. "Cleo," she said looking at me. Damn I'm an idiot

****
Bella's POV

After I poured my heart into them, they just looked at me. "I know, its weird and all but-" she got cut off by Alex saying "but you've been through a ton and people just won't listen to you." "Exactly." I nodded back.

"Hey um, there's this ball happening after a week. Alex usually won't go because there's no one he can take but um, seeing that you have nothing to do , why don't you go with him?" Kaden questioned and I looked at Alex.

Would he want to take me to a ball? What would Nicole think. Would Nicole and Ace be there? Such thoughts circled my mind.

"Yeah actually, this ball is really important for my pack and you should come with me. Even stay at my pack for a while." Alexander said sounding happy. "You sure about that?" I asked and he replied "positive"

I nodded and said "what all packs will be there?" James said "All packs, even-" he got cut of by Lucas saying "we get it James" and I laugh. "But ok then, I'm in" I said. Alex's face brightened up and said "great! We leave day after tomorrow." And I nodded.

"Well, tonight's been pretty long, see you all tomorrow in class," I said and they all waved at me. I smiled and walked towards my dorm.

We're going to a ball with Alex Hernendaz! To be honest, he's better than Ace Cleo said.

Cleo! He has a mate, Nicole! I reply back

Yeah yeah whatever, she replies