Chapter 25

Queen Justice's POV
I jump over buildings and rooftops as I destroy everything in my path. This is so much fun! After this, everyone would learn to respect me!

Don't forget, Queen Justice. If you want to keep your powers, you must bring me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous!

"Geez, relax. I'll get to it," I replied.

I look over and see Nadja Chamak reporting the news.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news. Paris is facing yet again another supervillain," she said before turning to my direction. "Please Miss, could you tell me who you are, and what your motive is?"

I felt insulted. "How dare you?!" I yell at her before pointing fly staff at her and turning her into stone.

"People of Paris, I am Queen Justice. From now on, justice shall reign supreme. No one shall be bullied anymore, and liars shall be destroyed. Ladybug, Chat Noir, show yourselves and hand over your miraculous. You are too incompetent to create this new world," I say as I turn the cameraman into stone.

I begin to look for my first target: Alya Cesaire. That traitor! I trusted her and she used me! She'll pay.

I go over to her house and see her having a sleepover.  With Lila.

I smirk. Two at the price of one.

"Lila, what have you done to Marinette? She's now akumatised!" Alya said.

"I didn't do anything to her. But after this mess, things shall stay the same. And you need to work on your insults, brat!"

"But I can't! She's my best friend!" Alya cried with tears in her eyes. Ex-best friend!

"You must do my bidding. Especially if you want your family to be safe!"

Alya whimpered and sat on her desk looking up insults. I almost begin to feel sorry for her. Almost.

"Nice party! Can I join in?" I ask as I crash into the room.

Lila and Alya's faces had their mouths in an "O" form. "Marinette?!" Alya asked

"It's Queen Justice to you, Alya," I snipped. "Both if you caused Marinette so much pain and agony. But I'm going to make sure you never do this to anyone AGAIN!"

As I said it, lightning struck from the sky and my wand came in contact with it, giving me more power. This is going to be fun!

I charged for Lila, but she pushed Alya into me and made for the door. "Nice friend you've got," I smirk as I hold her on the throat.

"I'm so sorry Marinette! I didn't mean it! I swear!" she cried out.

"And how should I believe you?" I asked squeezing her neck tighter.

"She almost killed my family! She threatened she'll do more than that if I didn't go against you! My family means so much to me Marinette! Pls host stop this! I'm sorry!" Alya continued, tears rolling down her cheeks

I sigh before I release her. "I forgive you, but I'm still going to punish you!" I say before aiming my staff at her.

"Stop!" I hear a voice.

I turned around and saw a girl who was wearing a spandex covering her entire body. In her hand she held a yo-yo.

Ladybug has given another noob her miraculous?! This is perfect, my Queen. You can't fail now!

"So you want to play hero, right? Well you're going to get it," I say as I shot beams towards her.

She manages to dodge every attack, but eventually, I get her in a tight spot

"At last! Bye bye you pesky bug," I say. I am about to shoot, but a baton hurled across the room knocking my staff in the process.

The newbie grabbed the staff and broke it, but the staff just went back to its normal self.

Queen Bug's POV
"Huh?" I ask. I thought for sure the akuma was there.

Mari let out an evil cackle. "You'll never defeat me! Now die!!!!!!" she says, shooting bolts of lighting at us. Oh no.

"Run!" I yell to Chat Noir. We retreat and hide in an alleyway.

"This is bad. What are we going to do....?" Chat asked

"Queen Bug is the name. And I don't know. I was sure that the akuma was in the staff," I replied

"Well, we can't stay here! She's wrecking havoc on Paris!"

"I know. Marinette is so powerful now and I feel scared for her," I say.

"I'm sorry, Marinette?"

"Yeah, she's been bullied for a long time and her boyfriend broke up with her because of a liar," I sniff. Mari's been a lot, and I didn't do anything.

"Well I'm sure we could do something," Chat said, placing a comforting arm on my shoulder.

"Thanks, Chat. But for now, how about a little bit of luck on our side?" I ask, smiling

"Let's do this Queen Bug!" Chat Noir encouraged

I smirk. "Lucky Charm!" I call out. Heaven knows how much I wanted to do this in real life. Eeeeek!

I grab the item from the air and look at it. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

Cliffhanger! Pls don't kill me! 😁😁😁

Hey guys! Antho here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. One more chapter left before the epilogue! I feel so excited and sad at the same time. I really enjoyed writing this book and I thank everyone who has been reading this from the prologue!

Thanks for all the votes and comments gotten throughout the book! I really appreciate it.

And I can never stop thanking you guys for getting me to 1K reads!

Shoutout to @Shimmerpuppylover for all the love and support by voting for each and every chapter.

Also shoutout to Miraculously_Lazy who gave me the inspiration to start writing and also for winning in the Lucky Charm awards! I recommend you read her books, guys!

Anyways, who can guess what the Lucky Charm is? What do you think will happen? Will Mari be okay?

The final chapter is going to be insane!

Finally, before I go, should I change my book cover? I don't know why but something has been telling me to change it. If I decide to do so maybe I will host a contest after I finish the book. Send in your opinion

Don't forget to comment and vote guys!

And always remember: Keep shining, keep smiling!😁

~Antho 🖤