Chapter 19

Mari's POV

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz...

For the first time in an entire year I have actually listened to the sound of my alarm and woke up on time. Now I have to go to the hell hole where I get an education called school! Yayyyyyyy!!!!! Note the sarcasm.

As I am about to leave the house, I remember Tikki. I haven't put on my earrings since last night, and I started to wonder whether I should put them on. But strangely, today I didn't want her company.

*Timeskip*

"Marinette, give me my sketchbook!" Lila yells, grabbing my sketchbook.

"Are you for real, Lila? Everyone knows that this is my sketchbook," I say, obviously pissed.

"Marinette, be mature for once. Give Lila her sketchbook back," Alya demanded

"Oh, come on Alya. Be serious. You know that this is my sketchbook," I deadpanned while clutching on to the sketchbook

"It's mine!" Lila says in 'tears'

"No it's not. It's mine!"

"Let go!"

"No, you let go!"

After a while, Lila tugs harshly at the sketchbook and I watch in horror at how all my designs were ruined.

"All my designs are ruined!!!"

You would've guessed it was me who said that.

But you are wrong.

"How could you do this to me, Mari? I know you don't want to be my friend but now you want to ruin my masterpieces. How could you, Mari? Oh, how could you?" Lila says between 'sobs'

"That's it, Marinette! I have tolerated you and your shenanigans, but tearing Lila's sketchbook is the last straw! Boys, get her!"

Immediately, Ivan and Kim stepped forward while cracking their knuckles. This was not going to be good.

They immediately carried me up and gave me the beating of my life. There was no one to save me because Chloe had stayed home sick today. But instead of yelling in pain, the beating actually felt... good?

Immediately against my will, I immediately scream, "More! More! I want moreeeeee!!!"

Alya smirked and went over towards me with the class. They immediately beat me up, but this time I felt real pain. After they deal mercilessly with me, they all left, but Alya came towards me and said, "Stop trying to play the hero when you've been chosen to act as the villain. No one will ever like you. You're stupid, ugly, fat, idiotic, a clutz, stupid and good-for-nothing. No one will ever love you, because your existence is a pain to everyone in the neck. Why don't you just go and kill yourself. You'll actually do something useful for once." Saying this, she left.

I run into the bathroom where I bawled my eyes out. No one believes me, and it's all my fault. I immediately pick a razor left on the table. I push it into my veins, but it didn't feel enough. I just wanted to do something permanent.....

Something like death.

*Timeskip*

When I get to the top of the stairs, I saw an iron door. I slowly open it to see the roof of the school. Perfect.

I start to walk towards the edge of the roof, I start having flashbacks on my dream. I'm so glad I didn't take Tikki along with me, because she would have stopped me. I start to sing Faded by Alan Walker (music above). I then stop at the edge and say, "I've become faded because of what everyone did to me. Nobody loves me, trusts me or wants me anymore. This is where the story of Marinette Dupain-Cheng ends. A story of betrayal, heartbreak and most especially, lies which triumphed over a poor little girl. Goodbye, world. I hope I can be a better human in my next life!"

I immediately close my eyes and jump

And hear the wind whistling through my ears

As I fall

And fall

And fall

And fall

Until I heard someone say, "Plagg, Claws Out."

No

No no no no no no no no no no no!

Quick stupid body! Fall faster!!

I then feel a pair of arms grab my waist as I feel vaulted to another building.

I then opened my eyes and saw him: Chat Noir

"Princess!!! Why on earth do you want to kill yourself?" he screamed at me

"Just leave me alone, Chat," I mumble

"No! I can't leave you alone. What if I wasn't there for you? You could've died and I'd be so terrified. I'd never wan to live another day without my Princess. I already lost my mother and I don't want to lose someone as special as you," Chat Noir tells me while we both cry and hug

After a while he looks me straight in the eye.

"Princess?"

"Yes Chat Noir?"

"Promise me you would never do such a thing again, and that you would never leave me."

I wanted to leave but Chat grabbed my hand

"Promise me," he said again with tears glistening in his eyes.

I sigh then I reluctantly say, "Fine. I promise"

"Thank you," he says before hugging me and me hugging back.

After a while, he looked at me in the eye for a while...

Then he KISSED me!!!!!

I just cheated on Adrien.

Yeah we are no longer together, but I still love him.

I immediately pushed him away from him and slapped him

"Hey!" he yelled

"I knew it! I knew I shouldn't trust mangy cats like you!"

"But, Princess..."

"I am not your princess and I will never be your princess. You know how well I love Adrien. I thought you were my friend. But I should've realized a long time ago. Now your stupid mouth made contact with mine. I hate you, Chat Noir!" I said in tears before running away

"But Mari," he started but I didn't want to hear the rest. I ran away from him as fast as I could, went to an alleyway and cried as hard as I could

ShadowMoth's POV

Yes. Marinette is weakening. My cane has reached 8/12. I would soon be able to take control of her. The miraculouses would soon be mine. Muahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

And I'm done! I hope you loved this chapter.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Keep shining, keep smiling!

~Antho