"Oh my god,"

"Is it okay if they do?" he asks.

"Of course, this so what everyone wants so yes," I nod, Louis humming in agreement.

"Right," he nods, his eyes looking at my neck, his face dropping. I slap my hand over the hickey, looking down. "Okay enough of those," he rolls his eyes, the normal Simon coming back.

"I let hi-"

"Yeah, I know you did, you have two," he points to another one near my throat.

Louis sighs and falls back on the bed. "Enough is enough, seriously," he groans, rolls his eyes and walls out the room. "Stop sharing a hotel room," he grits in a whisper. I roll my eyes and walk over to the bed, Louis rubbing his eyes.

"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"Trying to walk," he sits up with a small gasp. "My ass hurts," he whines, throwing his head back. I pout and tuck hair behind his ear.

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine," he grins, cupping my jaw. I meet with his blue eyes and smile.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too," he whispers, pressing his lips to mine.

Abby Miller
Kisses to my head and my stomach being rubbed all over makes my eyes flutter open with a smile. As I wake up a little bit more, I realise I was naked and he was too. He doesn't know I'm awake yet, so I enjoy the feeling of his fingers running all over my bump. "Morning," I whisper.

"I didn't know you were awake," he whispers back.

"I just woke up, how was your sleep?" I place my hand on his that's on my bump.

"Good, yours?" he whisper as well.

"Mhm, good," I nod.

There was a small amount of silence until a knock on the door filled my ears. We both look at the door and furrow our brows, I tuck the sheet up to my neck, Niall shuffling his way up. He grabs his boxers and slides those up his legs, grabbing my hoodie and throwing at me as he grabs his jeans, sliding those on his legs too. I groan and sit up, putting my hoodie over my bump.

I widen my eyes when I see his chest.

Scratch marks and hickeys litter his skin, and when he turns around, a actual gasp falls from my lips. "Oh my god," I cup my mouth and whisper as he opens the door. Simons frame stands there with an expressionless face.

"Simon?" Niall furrows his brows again.

"I knew you'd be in here," he rolls his eyes. "Can I talk to you both?" he asks.

"Yeah, sure," I nod.

"What in the hell happened to you?" he looks at Niall's chest and neck. My stomach drops because I swear he's about to get mad.

"Never you mind," he stands out the way, widening his eyes at me and grabbing his shirt again. He slides that on his head and he walks back over to me. I didn't have any underwear on.

"Um," he looks down before looking back at us. "I'm letting you guys go public, you can tell everyone your having a baby," he nods, my jaw dropping,

"Really?" Niall chirps.

"Mhm, I've made it unfair that you can't be seen or do anything together, Harry and Louis kissing is worse then a baby so I'm letting you guys," he smile softly.

Am I hearing this right?

"So we can post something on Instagram and you won't give a shit?" Niall points.

"Um...yes," he nods.

"Thank you!" he grins, pretty much buzzing.

"Thank you, Simon," I smile.

"Mhm," he nods. He stands there for a moment before slowly padding back out the room and closing the door behind him. The second he was gone, Niall does a little cheer and pulls me in for a hug. I screw my eyes shut and grin as he hugs me so hardly like I was about to be ripped away from his grip any second.

"Oh my god," I grin.

"Should we go public today?" he asks.

"Of course," I nod.

"I would turn your notifications off," he wiggled his eyebrows.

"That's a bit far don't you think?"

"Nope, you'll get swarmed," he shakes his head, pulling me into his chest and falling us backwards so I rest my head on his chest.

Holy shit.

//
wrote this without a break.

ima add larry scenes because i love them so much ehehe