Three Months Later

NATASHA'S POV

In three months we've gotten everyone we could think of on Earth out of their hellholes because of our advantage in our knowledge.

We're all living at the tower now, even Yelena got to stay, though everyone was surprised that I had a sister.
And Bucky got to stay as well despite of having killed Tony's parents.

I feel like everything's gonna be fine now. It's so relieving, and I can't explain it.
It's just like...everything is working out for everyone.
Steve and I have been so busy with missions, like saving Bucky, saving Pietro and Wanda - to which we had help for from the other Avengers, and bringing down the Red Room with Yelena, Alexei and Melina, that we haven't had time to enjoy our relationship that finally may actually have a bright future.

But I wouldn't change it for a thing. Everyone is just so happy, and that's all I ever wanted. For them to be happy.

I already look forward to the day that Sokovia was flying in the other world, just to wake up at noon and laugh at Ultron who doesn't exist now because Steve and I convinced Bruce and Tony to only create Vision.

Everything just feels right, and I love it.

I feel a pair of arms wrapping around my belly and Steve whispering in my ear, breaking my thoughts.
"What were you thinking about now, My Love?" He asks, and kisses my neck softly.
"The usual" I sigh, tilting my head to the side so he can access more of my skin.
"It's amazing, isn't it? Having everyone here, so much earlier than...I still don't know how to phrase it...the other world?" He asks and looks at me as if asking for me to suggest something.
"Yeah, it's amazing. And I think it's even more amazing how we got it done in three months" I say, and before he gets to answer there's a loud knock on the door to his room.

I dive down on the floor, crawling to hide behind the bed, and pulling my bra out of sight from the door in the process.
That's probably our biggest problem right now...we haven't told anyone that we're dating. It's just felt like the wrong time, but still it's amazing that our biggest problem is hiding our relationship.

"Steve, Wilson just summoned us to play CSGO, whatever that is. I swear that bird is going to kill me with his video games" I can hear Bucky sigh tiredly from the door.
"Buck, be nice. Sam just wants us to learn how not to be like 100 year olds" Steve says.
"At least I'm not a 100 year old virgin" Bucky chuckles.
I stifle a laugh. He should know what Steve's become since 2015 in the other world.
"Mhm...I'll be there in a second" Steve says, and I can hear he's trying to hold in a laugh as well.
I can hear the door close behind Bucky, and I get up from behind the bed.

"Virgin my ass" I chuckle, and kiss Steve.
"He still thinks he's got an advantage there" Steve says with a laugh and wraps his arms around my waist.
"He probably has slept with more people than you though" I say, giving his nose a little kiss.
"You're all I need. I'll see you around the tower later, yeah?" He says, and kisses my cheek before he let's go of me to get a t-shirt in his closet.
"And erh...you need to prove to me that you're not a virgin tonight, okay?" I smirk, and he goes red.
"Now that's all I'm going to think about all day, Love! I'll lose in the CSGO!" He whines.
"I don't think you can win in CSGO anyways. You don't exactly strike me as the gamer type" I chuckle at the thought of him gaming, and he kisses me before he opens the door.
"You better hope I can, otherwise I'll be angry tonight, and I'll have to take it out on you in a not-so-gentlemanly fashion" he says with a naughty smile.
"Shit that's hot" I gasp.
"You'll have to wait" he says, holding a finger to my lips as I move closer to him, and then it's my turn to whine.

"Stupid Steve. I just want him to fuck me" I mutter to myself when he's left the room, and I clean up the worst mess before I leave his room too.

———————————————