I got up slowly and started walking I was limping a little but that's it. I went downstairs drank the medicine and headed to the shower.
"Aight who's driving"
"Me cuz I'm the most responsible" India said which was half truth and half life.
"Mhm whateva u say"
"Be ready in like 45 mins I'll see u later" Nia told us
"Love youuu" I  told them and they both responded back.

I hopped into the shower using a new soap and it smelt so nice like a mix of fruits with a sweet smell I know I'm gonna smell and taste good. I washed my face and everything else when about 15 mins later I decided to get out before these girls get on my ass.

I went to my draw and put my vanilla and honey
Cream on all over my body making sure to rub it in nicely and spray perfume.

I went to my draw and put my vanilla and honey Cream on all over my body making sure to rub it in nicely and spray perfume

That's the outfit ^^^^

After I put on something cute but casual I packed a lil bag with my spare clothes and a little bit of everything to be honest. It was hot today so I had shorts underneath the tracksuit bottoms just in case I got too hot.

Incoming FaceTime call  4liferrNia👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🌍....

I picked it up whilst putting some brown lip liner on with lip gloss.
"We outsideeeee baby"
"Alr babe" I'll be down in a sec
I made sure I  was looking goodt and brought my bag making sure everything in the house was locked I locked the door and left.

Walking outside I see them playing some loud ass music so I quickly hopped into the backseat.

"How you today gurl" India said as she started up the car and started driving.

" I'm Aight but I'm hella tired though probably gonna take a nap." I told them both.

Looking out of the window seeing the cars drive past I just started feeling sad and I hate when that happens but Nia must of sensed it I swear these are my sisters fr and she turned around and grabbed my thigh in a reassuring way. I closed my eyes and slowly started drifting into sleep.

*

*(20 minuets later)

"We here now sis" India said quietly whilst shaking my leg.
I opened my eyes but I was still mad tired how the fuck do u go to sleep tired and wake up tired makes no damn sense. I got my bag and got out the car stretching cuz I was still sore.
"This girl really limping" India said cracking up making Nia join her whilst we walked to the door.

Knock knock
After a few seconds I heard someone shout at the door
"ARE YOU THE 12?" Recognising the voice I noticed it was booka .
"Open up this fuckin door u stupid hoe" I yelled through the door
"Keep talkin to me like tha-" he didn't finish his sentence when durk opened the door I dapped him up and he hugged India and dapped up Nia.
I lowkey peeped India blushing hard as hell which made me smile.
"Hey best why yo ass look mad as hell" i asked.
"Cuz durk ugly ass pushed me out the way" he said making me laugh.
"Aww it's ok u want a hug"
"Yh" he said
I went over to him and hugged him until I heard
"Get tf off my girl befo I beat ur ass" knowing it was von I stood up and mugged him.
"Keep muggin me I dare u" he said staring at me
I blew him a kiss and sat down.

"Lemme speak to u upstairs lil folks" Von said
"Gurlll" Nia said behind me.
I got up and walked up the stairs with him right behind me. I knew this nigga was staring at my ass but I ain't say nothing.
We walked to his room and I sat on the bed.
"What u don't know how to say hello to a nigga" he said muggin me
"Well I blew u a kiss isn't that enough?"
"Fuck u thought this was about blow a kiss" he said whilst sitting down on the bed right next to me legs touching and everythang.
"Why you so far away"
"Boy I'm right next to you" I said laughing.
"Nah come sit on my lap" he said in some sexy ass tone.
I got up and straddled his lap he looked up at me and grabbed my neck kissing my lips his other hand went down to my ass pushing me down on him more and moving my hips back and forward making fat ma so wet. I moaned in his mouth as his hands went in my top squeezing my nipple making me moan out loud.
"Keep moaning like dat we finna fuck right here right now" he said making me look at him then kiss him again. My tongue slipped in his mouth but he was more dominant and took control.
That *kiss* Is how *kiss* you say *kiss* hello to me you Hurd.
"Mmmmm" i hummed cuz fat ma was still sensitive from yesterday.
"Use your words ma"
"Yes daddy" I smiled whilst looking at him
He smirked and grabbed my hand leading me downstairs.
A gurl had to take her time cuz my legs were still hurting.
"I gave u that good dick huh" Von said as we were walking down the stairs.
"It was Aight I've had better" I mumbled knowing damn well that dick done changed my life.
"What the fuck u just say" he asked staring in my soul.
I started speed walking to the kitchen cuz I know that's where them fat fucks would be.
As I entered I saw Nia and India in a pantry and I shook my head.
"What yall mfs eating"
"Food bitch duh use ur eyes" Nia told me
"I'm about to beat ur fuckin ass cmere" I said walking up to her.
We started play fighting and Nia took a knife and put it to my throat "it's over bitch" we were now where everyone was and they were looking at us like we were mad . I slowly walked to Von, Nia following my every move I went to his hips and grabbed the glock.
"WHAT NOW BITCH" I shouted as I put the gun to her head.
"YOUR GIRL CRAZYYY ON FOLKS NEM GRAVE" booka said eyes wide open.
Me and Nia started laughing whilst India was recording us shaking her head because she's used to it by now.
Nia put the knife  down but this gun was so pretty I kept posing as India took pictures of me
"I take it back folks I ain't Neva getting ur ass a gun"
"Fuck u" i said as I rolled my eyes
" I already did dats why you limping foe"
Me and him stared at eachother until I mugged him and sat down next to booka.

______________________________________________________
(Vote&comment hoe🤨)

Just kidding love all u guys so much💕

What yall think about booka??

What yall think about King Von?