Chapter 25

🔞⚠️

He come closer to her, planting a peck on her forehead, nose and lastly lips. He smile and showing the most sincere eyes ever!

"I really love you. Im willing to wait for you one year after our one night stand and after that, im waiting for you too for 3 years. You don't know how much im suffer without you baby. Let me explain to you everything after this?" He ask softly with a tint smile. She gulping and slowly nodding to him makes he more smirking. He lean to her ears and whispered.

"Right now... What do you say just now? You Want me? Im all yours baby." He whispered and giving a peck on her cheek, down to her neck. He didn't waiting anymore as he hover on top her and keep kissing her neck.

"I miss you so much baby." He whispered between the kiss makes she gripping his arms and arched her neck more. she biting her lower lips to avoid from making any sounds as he pulled his head back and staring onto her messy face.

"I wont go easy on you if we start this." He said makes she gulping. She afraid. After for a long time didn't did this with him but... she can't hide that she want it too. She nodding slowly makes he smirking before lifting his shirt up, showing his toned muscles. Just like before...

Same and still looking good on her eyes.

He bend his head, kissing her lips while his hand start to unbuttoning her shirt and throw it away. His kiss never leave her lips and start to trail down at her collabone. He making his masterpiece again after for a long time.

"Oh fuck baby. I can't do this anymore." He pulled back his head and quickly unbuckled his belt, letting down and throw his pants makes she gulping seeing how hard and big his size is than before. He then quickly lifting down her pants too, as they finally totally naked. He staring onto her body makes she blushing really hard and closing her private parts.

He smirking a little and bend down again, kissing her lips slowly while tracing his finger onto her stomach, tried to tease her. Her lips parted and look up makes he broke the kiss and staring onto her face which full with pleasure. He like seeing this since he was the one that make she feel like this.

"s-stop teasing me jungkook!" She stuttering and grabbing his neck to make he kiss her again. He smirking between the kiss and tease her core with his member. She arched her back and hugging him tightly with a soft moan get out from her lips.

"Fuckk.. You sounds pretty baby.." He whispered before slowly insert his member inside her while threwing his head back. Full with pleasure that he hold and craving for a long time.

"Oh fuck!" He curse as he finally fully inside her.

She biting her lower lips and closing her eyes tightly too. He bend and placing his elbow between her shoulder, staring onto her deeply. He wont move as he know she must be hurting too. She suddenly lift up her hips which mean she being too impatient. He smirking a little and kissing her neck before slowly thrusting in and out with a groaned.

"Oohhhh ooohhh kook..." She moaned and scratching his back with her nails to hold the pain plus great pleasure.

"Fuckkk... You're freaking tight." He groaned and start to being really wild. He give a fast, hard and deep stroke of every each of the thrust makes she moaned loudly.

"Aahhhh!!! Fuck Jungkook-!!!" She shouted and gripping the bed sheet and also his arm. He keep thrusting making it harder for her to keep her eyes open. He suddenly sat up, kneeling and pulling her legs closer before lifting and holding her legs to fuck her deep and hard.

"Oh yes baby.." He moaned and still keeping this fast pace.

"Oh no kook.. I can't!!!" She exclaimed as he groaned and bending his head again, keep a really hard and fast thrust. She clenched around him and practically screaming his name out as she finally release her orgasm. But he..?

No. He freaking keep thrusting as she could feel his dick start to throbing inside her. She can't help but to feel turn on again by this.

"You feel so fucking good baby.." He whispered and suddenly rolled their body makes she was on top of him this time. His hand gripped her waist and his eyes watching a view of her messy face.

"Keep going baby." He said seducetively as she started to move slowly while placing her hand on his chest.

"Oh fuck.." She moaned and threw her head back.

Suddenly jungkook's phone ringing makes she gulping and look at his face, slowing the bounce. He smirking and grabbing the phone, his other hand guiding her hips to keep moving.

"Be silent baby, jin hyung will know what we do." He whispered before accept the call.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jin said.

"Y-yes!" He said while tzuyu smirking a little and bouncing on him hardly and fastly makes he groaned and biting his lower lips.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Are you sick?!" Jin ask while jungkook didn't answer but looking and staring onto her deeply. She giving a seduce face and keep going in and out fastly.

Jin could hear the skin slapping makes he gulp in embarrassed.

"Oh fuck.." Jungkook accidentally moaned makes jin eyes widened.

"Oh shit jungkook. I just want to tell jung-ah is with nayeon. Keep going and don't worried about her! Bye!!" Jin said in a rush and quickly hang up the call. He make a disgusted face

"Answer the call while fucking?! Oh god jeon jungkook." Jin mumbled and feeling goosebump all over his body.

Jungkook's phone slowly falling down from his hand as he quickly rolled their body again makes he hover on top of her.

"You freaking tease me huh. Bad girl." He lift her legs on his shoulder and this time, he really gonna fuck her hardly. He slammed and thrusting in and out hardly makes she whimper and moaned hardly.

"Ooohh kook!!" She clench around him again again and again makes his dick throbbing and keep thrusting again.

"OOOOHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK" He moaned before give the last deep stroke, shooting his cum inside her. She also releasing her cum again after many times already! She could feel his warm feeling inside her while breathing heavily. He catching his breath too before throwing his body beside her, pulling the blanket over their body. He pull her closer and hugging her tightly.

"Im sorry for being rough. I love you tzuyu. Stay by my side forever?"

"Hmmm" She only hummed and snuggle her face onto his neck. They slowly drifting into a deep sleep after battling with each other just now. Hardly and roughly.