Chapter 5

"Here.One for you and one for me." Jungkook handing the ice cream to jung-ah. She took it and the two of them immediately blowing the ice cream first before eating. Jungkook slightly furrowed his eyebrows while still blewing his ice cream.

"You're blowing your ice cream too before eating?!" He ask with a chuckled.

"Eung! Hehe uncle too?!" She ask and laughing hardly, showing her bunny teeth makes jungkook amazed of how pretty she is even she just only a 3 years old girl.

"Jung-ah, let's going to the photo booth? Taking our pictures!" He suddenly said makes jung-ah immediately nodding and grabbing his hand. They walk again towards the photo booth, enjoying their night together.

At the same time, tzuyu and her unnies where eating and buying some foods.

"Sweetie, what you want to eat?" Tzuyu ask while choosing the street foods but.. there is no answer from jung-ah. She look beside her, there is no figure of jung-ah!!

"U-unnie??!! Where is jung-ah!?" She ask her unnies in panic makes all her unnies look around. She immediately running around, searching for jung-ah but there is no figure of her.

"Unnie... what should we do.." She mumbled and already in tears with her eyes keep fixing around, looking for her only daughter.

"Hell.." Nayeon mumbled and also in worried. All of them actually in worried and looking around.

"Mommy!" Jung-ah suddenly shout from behind makes tzuyu immediately turning around and running towards her. She lifting Jung-ah up, hugging and kissing her cheek before she look at her face with her mad faces.

"Where did you go?! I told you to stay still beside me right? What if you lose? What if you being kidnap?!" She slightly scolded her makes jung-ah pouting.

"I-i just go with that uncle... " Jung-ah pointing to a direction where jungkook already not there. He already walking away as tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows since she can't see anyone there!

"Whatever it is, don't go anywhere after this without me or aunties. Understand?"

Jung-ah nodded slowly, still pouting before the girls coming towards them.

"Where did you go hm? Aish this kid.." Jihyo pinching her cheeks a little as the others sighing in relief. They really don't want to lose this little girl and of course tzuyu is multiple times don't want to lose her. Jung-ah is the only one things that she have to proof her love to jungkook before this.