Chapter 20

Jungkook was laying weakly on the bed, closing his eyes but he didn't sleep! He purposely didn't want to tell tzuyu and jung-ah about this because he don't want them to getting worried of him. He just having a regular fever. Bad regular fever.

Jin getting inside his room, makes he slowly open his eyes and look at him weakly.

"I already tell tzuyu. She will come soon." Jin said makes he furrowed his eyebrows and sighing.

"H-hyung... I already told you. Don't tell her." He said with his flat voices while jin shooking his head.

"No no. She and jung-ah have a right to know about this. Just wait. I will go downstairs and cook something for you." Jin said and walk away from him room. He sighing again and slowly lift his hand, rubbing his temple.

"Aishhh..."

After for a while, tzuyu walking in a rush, slightly barged the door of his room seeing he was laying like this.

"Daddy!!!" Jung-ah immediately running and hugging him while he just giving a tint smile and stroking jung-ah's hair. Tzuyu slowly walking towards him, sitting beside him. He glancing to her before look at jung's face again.

"My little princess.. Im sorry... I didn't go meeting you and give you the toys just like what i promise! Can you forgive daddy?" He ask and showing a pout. Tzuyu can't help but to staring and listening onto this two conversation.

'HE FREAKING SICK AND STILL THINKING ABOUT JUNG-AH??' She thought and her lips slowly curled into a tint smile. Jungkook then look and her, raising his eyebrows a little makes she rolling her eyes.

"Jung-ah.. can you go to uncle? Tell him that i want to eat." Jungkook said makes jung-ah nodding before quickly running out from the room. He then look at her face, staring and grabbing her hand makes she gulping in nervous out of sudden.

"Baby..." He pouting makes she raising her eyebrows.

"You know right.. when we having a fever, we can't taste our lips or our mouth right?" He ask while giving a tint smirk.

"So?!" She ask coldly and rolling her eyes.

"So can you do it for me baby?" He ask, raising his eyebrows. Tzuyu eyes slightly widened and feeling her cheeks flushing but she somehow still want to keep her ego. She yank his hand away and giving a deep gaze.

"Ask that pregnant girl" She said, rolling her eyes and look away. He can't help but smiling a little at least he know that she actually jealous.

"What girl? who?"

"Ouh.. maybe she's already being your wife right now?" She said again with her tone full with jealousy!

He chuckled secretly and answer her.

"What? No. I don't know who is she. Where? Did you see her in my house? Not right. I just know one girl that will be my wife which is... you." He said in straightforward makes she biting her lower lips and already blushing really hard.

"Whatever."

She answer and didn't talk anything anymore but in her heart, she already fluttered and falling over over and over again for him. He smiling, staring onto her without look away even for a second. He's good. Because he with her.