Chapter 7

Jin walking out with namjoon from jungkook's company building and the first thing that caught his eyes is...

Nayeon was walking while scrolling her phone.

He gulping and tapping namjoon's shoulder.

"Can you going back first? I have something to do." Jin said earning a nodded from namjoon before he follow nayeon from behind secretly. She didn't notice it at all and just keep her eyes on the phone while walking, without looking to the right or left.

"Aishhh this girl..." He mumbled in slightly feel mad because she really didn't care about her safety?! Playing phone just like that while walking near the main road?!

Suddenly a car was speed up but nayeon still didn't notice while Jin eyes widened and quickly running towards her, pulling her onto him makes the two of them fall down on the ground.

"Ugh....." Jin hissing while still laying down on the ground. Nayeon breathing heavily, eyes closing tightly in shocked and still laying down beside him. She slowly open her eyes, and feeling really really grateful when someone saving her. She look beside her as her eyes widened seeing it was Jin. She quickly sit up and look at him in guilty. Should she help him or just going away?

But.. he already help her from the car just now.

She take a deep breath before helping him to stood up.

"Ughhh.. don't touch my back!" He hissed as nayeon gulping and hold his arm instead. She biting her lower lips and dragging him slowly, walking to the side of the building.

"I-i'm sorry and thankyou." She said and bow a little, while Jin just staring onto her even though she didn't look at his face at all. She want to go away but Jin quickly grab her hand. She slowly look up to his face and gulping a little.

"My back is hurting. What you can do to pay it back?" He ask while raising his eyebrows with a tint smirk. Nayeon slightly rolling her eyes and grabbing her phone again.

"Tell me your account number. I will transfer some money for your treatment."

"What if I don't want?" He said makes she grinding her teeth in annoyed and look up to his face again.

"What do you want then?"

"Going out with me for a week." He immediately answer without hesitate. Her eyes slightly widened and make a disgusted face.

"No. Sorry." She was about to walk away but something get out from his mouth makes she froze and sighing in annoyed.

"If you don't want I will report to a police! That you already makes me hurting but don't want to pay it back." Jin said makes she turn her body around and slightly glaring to him. Jin actually know that this threat is quiet stupid but yeah, he just go on with it.

Nayeon right now really in annoyed. But, what if what he said just now, he really do it?

Ugh..

"Okay fine. But only for three days." She walk away, leaving him alone. He celebrating with a 'YESSSS' means he really  want this.

Going out with her for three days??!!! Oh god... Gonna be the best day ever!