Chapter 19

Jungkook walking to the main door, was about to open the door but nayeon coming to him with jung-ah.

"Daddy..."

He smiling and lift jung-ah up before giving a kiss on her cheek. He then look at nayeon and giving a tint smile. Nayeon squinting her eyes and pointing her index finger to him.

"You!!! Don't make any problems after this. If i know... You will be dead!"

Jungkook gulping and quickly nodding before grinning.

"Alright Mrs!"

He then look at jung-ah who wearing her upset face and pouting a little makes he raising his eyebrows and pinching her cheeks.

"Why~?"

"Auntie... I want to stay with daddy.. can i?" She pouting as nayeon chuckled a little and booping her nose.

"I know... but... you need to tell mommy. You know mommy is mad to daddy right? So, wait a little bit okay?" Nayeon said and giving a tint smile.

She nodding slowly but still with her little pout before jungkook put her down and giving a kiss on her cheek again.

"Daddy will back first.. tomorrow i will come again and bringing a toys for you! Okay?!"

"Promise?!"

"Yes promise!"

Jung-ah immediately smiling widely. Jungkook tap her cheeks a little before smiling to nayeon and exit the house, going back to his own house. He getting really passion and determined to having her again. His mind keep searching for ideas to make her closer to him over, over and over again.

-

The next next day, tzuyu slightly feel disappointed since jungkook didn't come nor meet her again. She should not feel like this but still... she can't hide that she really sad. Jung-ah at the same time keep sulking because jungkook didn't come just like what he promise before.

Tzuyu take a sit on the couch, at the living room and keep sighing before nayeon running towards her in a rush.

"Tzuyu-ah! Tzuyu-ah." Nayeon shook her body.

She look at her and giving a annoyed look.

"What unnie?!"

"You know what? Jungkook having a bad fever!" Nayeon said makes tzuyu raise her eyebrows and feeling worried. She gulping and biting her lower lips.

"I-is it that bad?"

"I-i don't know. Jin said to me."

Jung-ah who heard this quickly running towards them and grabbing tzuyu's hand.

"Mommy.. let's meet daddy. Please."

Tzuyu didn't talk nor refuse this as she just nodding her head. Yeah she also in worried and can't hide this too. She need to go and see his condition no matter what.

'Its okay right? I just meeting him to see his condition. No other reasons.'

PS: I have ton of assignment 😭 im sorry if i didn't update more chapter 🥺 but i will do my best to finish this story <3 ☺️