28: VEGETA UNLIMITED SPIRIT GOD FORM

Beerus:(tightly grabbing onto Gohan's Clone) I can't believe I'm gonna go out like this!!

Android 17's clone: let go of me! (struggling to release himself from Beerus' hold on him)

Beerus: Whis! If you can hear this and I know you can, make sure I'm reincarnated as something more graceful that a large purple cat

Beerus' skin begin to form cracks and a bright purple light emits from it.

Gohan's Clone: NOO!! ARRGHH! Let go of Me!!!

Beerus: never heard of a destroyer god that destroyed himself to save a planet from destruction.

The light from the cracks on Beerus' skin gets brighter as Beerus body weathers even more until...
     BLAM!!.
Beerus explodes, the explosion clears out A large part of the Earth and Every planet before Earth.

Still at THE EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE Whis watches Beerus through his staff and smiles saying 'oh Beerus, where are we gonna find a body that'll be strong enough to contain your spirit'

Meanwhile On Broly's Planet
Vegeta has transformed into a new form

Meanwhile On Broly's Planet Vegeta has transformed into a new form

Goku/Gohan/Jiren: Vegeta!?

Vegeta: (smiles*finally*) HHHHAAAA!!!! (charges at Goku's clone)

Goku's clone: huh!? (Face smashed inside) (dashes few metres away into the ground)

Vegeta: HHHHAAA!!! (Jumps up into the air and lands directly on Goku's clone stomach)

Goku's clone:(coughs up blood)

Vegeta : (begins to deliver mounted punches to Goku's clone) YA! YA! YA!...

GOKU'S clone: (brutalised)

Vegeta: (hold on to Goku's clone neck and lifts his body up above the ground and throws him a punch using his other hand)

G. C:(catches Vegeta's fist)

Vegeta: Huh! (Angered) HHHHAAA!!! (delivers a head butt to Goku's clone)

G. C: tch! (Fires ki blasts at Vegeta)

Vegeta: (takes a couple step backwards as he blocks the blasts) I know your secrets now, I'll waste no time in finishing you

Vegeta dashing towards Goku's Clone dodging the blast fired at him connects a powerful blow to G. C's lower torso. The impact stuns Goku's Clone shortly

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET SUPER SAIYAN GOD MASTERS SPIRIT CONTROL . SPIRIT FLASH!!!!!!

A bright purple colored Ki blast is emitted from Vegeta's palms

A bright purple colored Ki blast is emitted from Vegeta's palms. The blast is aimed at Goku's clone, it immediately wipes out Goku's clone. Vegeta changes the direction of the blast towards Hades clone who is distracted fighting Gohan, the blast clears Hades clone. Vegeta attempts to fires Gohan's clone but Gohan's clone manages to neutralize the blast.

Vegeta: (gives off a grin) he creates another powerful beam trying to eliminate Gohan's clone

Gohan's clone:(blocking)

Jiren, Gohan and Goku watches in amazement

Goku: (*this could be it takes a pose as he prepares for a Kamehameha) KAA!! MEEE!!! HAA!!! MEEE!!! HAAA!!!

Gohan: YOU'VE GOT THIS VEGETA!!

Goku's and Vegeta's ki blast now aimed together at Gohan's clone start to damage him as he keeps on blocking but with one of his knees dropped to the ground

Goku/Vegeta: HHHAAAAAA!!!!

Gohan's clone is overwhelmed and is almost destroyed when.. from an unknown source two sharply targeted blast hit Goku and Vegeta in the back knocking them down on the ground

Everyone turns to see the source of the attack just to realize that it was..

Goku/Vegeta: Frieza!?

Frieza's Clone: Hmm... Would you take a look at this, four of my allies murdered. You mortals did a really good job.

Gohan's Clone: Brother,  welcome, thanks for coming to my rescue. It seems you've accomplished your mission.

Frieza's clone: I have, and with that amount of energy I'm sensing, it seems you have too.

Goku: Frieza!, Are you friends with this Demon!?

Vegeta: That obviously isn't Frieza Kakarot, he probably one of the demons from universe 13 assigned to frieza

Jiren: yes he is, and his presence here implies that Frieza is Dead

Vegeta: Humph!

Goku: woah!

Gohan: Frieza's Dead!?

Jiren: most likely

Vegeta: well if the original is gone, I'll have to settle with the clone (charges at Frieza's Clone)

F. C: (bends backwards completely dodging the attack)

Vegeta and Frieza begin to clash. Goku flies towards them and join the battle.
Gohan's clone is about to go and assist Frieza's clone but is ambushed by Gohan and Jiren.

Frieza's clone begins a telepathic conversation with Gohan's clone.

F. C: I think you know what we must do now

G. C: yes, if we keep on like these mortals have a good chance against us-

F. C: -but once fused we will unleash our true demon form There's no way these four can prevail

Frieza's and Gohan's Clone back away from their fight and meet with each other few metres away from the fighters.

Vegeta: Giving up already.

Jiren: Tch!

Frieza's and Gohan's clone fold their left palms and a fusion ring is formed on reopening it

Gohan: is that a fusion ring

Jiren: EVERYONE ATTACK!! PREVENT THEM FROM WEARING IT!!

They all charge at the two clone but they (the clones) transmits to another place where they immediately wear the rings and fuse into a new all powerful being.

???: MUHA! HA! HA! it is done I am omni potent (sinister laughter continues)

Goku: call yourself whatever you want, your no match for the four of us. AAAHHHHHH!!!! (charges at the demon fusion)

Goku alongside the rest of the fighters engage in battling the demon fusion.

The Demon Fusion launches himself up in the air and releases a powerful ki blast on the fighters below. The blast makes a hit on all the fighters except Goku who narrowly escapes with instant transmission to a little distance. The other hit fighter on their back have been highly inflicted by the blast.

D. F: you're quick Goku

Goku:(*that blast was something else! This guy is fast as hell It's time to test how good my reflexes really are*)