"I don't care what reason you have. Yoong has a wife and parents. It's not suitable for him to stay here."

As soon as Han Xiao heard this, she stretched out her arm and stopped Father Lim, "Let me be honest with you, Uncle. Yoong and I already agreed that if we walk out of this mission alive, we would be together."

"The officials already know about this, that's why they allowed Yoong to stay here with the Han Family."

"I know it's hard for you to accept this, but he told me that he feels sorry towards his wife, Seohyun, because he can't give her a stable lifestyle. Rather than continuing on, he thought it would be best to end things with her swiftly."

"That's why there's no reason why Yoong can't stay here."

After Han Xiao was done talking, Father Lim didn't even get a chance to respond before Seohyun threw a slap straight across the woman's face, "I've never seen someone so proud to be a mistress. Miss Han, you've really opened my eyes."

Han Xiao did not retaliate against the slap, instead she acted innocent, "I know it's difficult for you to accept, so you can treat me however you want."

"I know you've always wanted to replace me that's why you created this string of lies. But, until I hear it from Yoong himself, these words don't hold any credibility."

"I know he is still unconscious. Since he hasn't woken up and told me to let the two of you be together, then it's only reasonable for you to return him to the Lim Family and back to my side."

"Seohyun, must you be truly hurt before you accept the truth?"

Seohyun laughed as she looked at Han Xiao in ridicule, "Whether or not this is the truth, I am still leaving with Yoong today. Even if you are telling the truth and the two of you want to be together, you won't be able to do that for at least 8 months."

"Unless...you want to go to jail."

"What are you trying to say?"

"What I'm trying to say, is that I'm pregnant," Seohyun said as she pointed to her stomach. 

"That's why, no matter how much the two of you are in love, Yoong will have to return to my side. I'm not afraid of blowing the situation up. Let's see how you recover from it."

Han Xiao never expected that Seohyun would be pregnant at a time like this.

"Impossible. You're lying. This can't be possible."

"Yoong and I are a married couple. Are we supposed to report to you everytime we spend time together? Since we're married, isn't it reasonable for me to fall pregnant?" Seohyun asked as her lips curved upwards. 

"That's why I won't force you if you refuse to hand Yoong over today. I'm not a part of the military, so I can't compete against you in that aspect. But, don't forget that I am in the entertainment industry. If you still want to keep your pride and continue living your life like normal, then it's best that you hand him over. Otherwise..."

"...the entire Han Family will be humiliated because of you."

"I don't believe you're pregnant. I don't believe it!"

"It's an easy thing to prove. I simply need to do an examination and the truth will be revealed," Seohyun said confidently. "You've tried time and time again to ruin my relationship with Yoong. I let you off in the past, but I won't let you off this time."

"Because, I've realized that your character, does not match up to your identity."

"Seo Seo, stop wasting your time on her. Let's go do an examination right now and I'll reveal the results to the officials. I doubt that they can continue turning a blind eye and ignore the fact that you are pregnant," Father Lim obviously wasn't convinced by Han Xiao. He was happy to thank her for saving his son, but he would never consider replacing his daughter-in-law.