With Tiffany's prompt, Seohyun quickly left Hyatt Regency and returned to the Lim Family Home. She then explained everything to Mother Lim and Father Lim.

After hearing what happened, Father Lim slammed his hands on the table angrily, "Does that family have any shame? Not only is Yoong already married, even if he wasn't, this would be a complete joke. Their daughter isn't married yet, yet they are keeping a man in their home. If people find out about this, how's Han Xiao going to live up to it?"

"Old man, that Han Xiao was already obsessed with Yoong in the past. In theory, we should thank the Han Family for saving our son, but what they've done is completely ridiculous. They've even kept his condition and whereabouts a secret from his own parents."

"Madam, don't panic, Seo Seo and I will head over to the Han Family Home this afternoon to demand for Yoong...I don't think this family has the right to keep my son from me."

"Yes. Don't be afraid Seo Seo, we will always be here to back you up." Mother Lim hated women that broke apart happy families. Yet, this woman actually dared to seduce her son in front of her.

Even if she was to chop Han Xiao up into a million pieces, she wouldn't feel like she had gone overboard.

Seohyun gently nodded her head as she went upstairs to get some rest. As she was pregnant, it was easy for her to get tired.

"Baby, don't be afraid, Mummy will definitely bring Daddy back."

"When that time comes, you need to behave..."

...

As soon as Father Lim found out that his son was in the possession of the Han Family and no one had told him, he immediately stormed over to the military base. He couldn't understand what their reasoning​ would be?

How could the Han Family do something like this?

When the military officials heard from Father Lim, they were shocked, but they could only reply, "Old Lim, no matter how wrong this family is, they still saved your son's life. Even if you don't like the way they handled it, you should take the pride of both families into account."

"Why should I care about anyone's pride when I can't even get my son back. I'm heading home right now to get my daughter-in-law..."

Everyone knew that the Han Family's actions were unreasonable, but they were still Yoong's saviors and he was still unconscious. If they were to suddenly move him, it would definitely effect his recovery. That's why the military turned a blind eye to the situation. Unfortunately, the Lim Family found out much quicker than expected.

Father Lim was angry. Just the thought of it made him frustrated.

The almighty Lim Family Major General was currently unable to return to his own home!

Father Lim couldn't tolerate what was happening, so he immediately took Seohyun with him to the hospital owned by the Han Family. However, when he arrived, he discovered that the simple hospital was heavily guarded.

But, Father Lim wasn't scared. He immediately stormed up to the reception desk and said to the nurses sitting there, "I am Lim Yoong's father, tell Han Xiao to come see me."

The two nurses looked at each other. Unable to withstand Father Lim's oppressive presence, they immediately called the inpatient department.

A moment later, Han Xiao came out to greet the old man, "Uncle Lim, you're here."

"If I didn't come, would my son have ended up with your surname?" Father Lim scoffed.

"Uncle, I think you have a misunderstanding. The situation isn't the way that you think it is. Let me explain," Han Xiao tried to change the subject, but Father Lim wasn't easy to fool.