"Don't worry, Yoong will definitely return. He's so capable."

"Yes, I know he will," Seohyun persisted. After all, Tiffany had reassured her that Yoong would come back.

But, the next morning, Mother Lim gave Tiffany a phone call, "Fany, Seo Seo's missing...I'm afraid she may have gone to the military base to look for him. What should I do? How could I not worry when she's pregnant?"

"Auntie, if you don't let her go, she is going to break down. Let her try, I will send someone to protect her."

"Haiz..." Mother Lim had no idea what to do. "In that case, Fany, I'll leave her with you..."

Tiffany could understand how Seohyun was feeling. If she was in her position, she would do the same thing too. But, of course, she would keep her own safety in mind when doing it.

Tiffany told Sooyoung that Seohyun was missing and instructed him to locate her. But, Seohyun didn't want to be found because she knew her friends and family would only hold her back.

The only thing she wanted to do was to find Yoong. Without Yoong, her life meant nothing, even though she was pregnant.

So, Sooyoung may have been well informed, but even he struggled to find the deliberately hiding Seohyun.

"Madam, I don't think we will find Seohyun in the short term. What should we do now?"

"In that case, let's find out the location of Yoong's plane crash. I'm sure she will be headed there," Tiffany instructed.

"OK, I'll go do that right now, Madam."

Seohyun did not want to be found, so she disguised as a backpacker and headed up the trail to where Yoong's plane crashed.

It had crashed inside a gorge, just outside a quiet sightseeing town, but the gorge had been practically overrun with soldiers, yet there was still no sign of Yoong.

It's not that Seohyun didn't trust in the search efforts of the military, but no one understood Yoong better than she did. Because of this understanding, she knew that even if he left the smallest hint of where he was, she would be able to find him.

But, she had no idea that President Fan had sent some people to follow her and these people were staying in the same hostel as she was.

-"What is that woman planning to do here on her own?"

-"Who knows? She's even cut all contact with the outside world..."

-"In that case, when should we make a move?"

The two men were staying in a room opposite Seohyun. As they discussed their next move, they were confused by Seohyun's decision to come to such a small village.

-"Let's just wait and see what this pregnant lady plans to do. If we're lucky, we might not be required to do a thing."

-"OK, let's follow her tomorrow and see..."

Seohyun planned to enter the gorge early the next morning. So, she decided to discuss the route with the owner of the hostel.

"Miss, you're here because of the recent plane crash, aren't you?" the owner had heard about what happened and noticed that 80-90% of those flocking into the gorge lately were somehow related to the accident.

"The person in the plane crash...was my husband," Seohyun sobbed as she looked at the owner. "So, if you know anything, please let me know."

"Oh, you poor thing..." the owner said as he shook his head. "Miss, it's not that I don't want to help you, but when it comes to the military, everything we know are just rumors. No one has actually seen anything with their own eyes."