< 3 Dream/Clay POV
George was heading to the hallway bathroom and I went to get dressed with something pretty basic, some  light blue jeans and a white hoodie, i also reached out for a handmade jacket I got on my birthday, from George.. I loved it, it was light brown with small little hearts around random places. A while after that I hear George coming near the room and entering it, he came stand a while trying to process with life and said " Oh I see you still have that jacket" with a happy smile on his face he said grabbing some clothes but he was acting a little weird he had only his towel on him, you could see his shoulder and arms but at the same time you couldn't see his arms, like he was hiding something . I wish I was overthinking . I remembered Sapnap was coming, yeah.., WAS coming, he actually had some plans and he might come for Christmas.
"Could you please leave so I can dress?"
"Of course" I said giggling leaving the room and waited for George to get ready . When he was ready and came outside I inspected his fit for seconds, I was inlove. He had some baggy dark blue jeans and an oversized white shirt with a panda and over it a fluff jacket. He was so adorable. I smiled and both approaching the front door, George got the keys and left, closing the door after us.
We went by elevator down and once we where out I took a second and looked over all the neighbors and saw some amazing Halloween decorations " Woah, this is amazing!" George said with a excited face on his face. Since I couldn't bring my car and George haven't got one we went over to a bus station, sitting down we went on our phone waiting for our bus to come placing my arm around George shoulder holding him close to me. Yeah. We could've take a taxi but sometimes it's better to be classic, right?

< 3 George POV
I was resting a little but seeing a bus approaching the station I noticed that's the one and pointed it "That's the bus!" He nodded.
As it arrived and opened them door we hop in and put our masks, it was the shitty pandemic. Me and Clay sat down and went back on our phone him now placing his hand again around my shoulder. I went on twitter and noticing me,Dream ,Sapnap and Badboyhalo were a team for the next MCC, that was on 13rd November. I was excited. I closed my phone feeling a little lightheaded and just stared at Clay who was watching some TikToks.
The way to the mall we were going ISNT to far do we'll be there in a short time.

As I said that I already saw the mall and got myself ready to leave the bus, "We're here Clay, cmon" "Alright alright -" hoping out we went in the mall feeling pretty warm in there and both of us toke our jacket/coat off. Heading to a supermarket knowing we will find some pumpkins in there. On our way it was pretty quiet but not quite enough for us to hear the music that was playing, it was pretty comfortable. Heading in the supermarket you could already notice the pumpkins and I rushed to them inspecting them, I heard Clay giggling " How many should we get" He asked
"I'm not sure, I would get 2 just Incase I ruin the other" "Smart. Well I guess we'll get 2/2" he said taking a 4 pumpkins placing them in 4 bags that was near it " Let me help-" I smiled grabbing my 2 pumpkins and heading to the cashier but some candy got my eyes and went to grab some bags of sweets and 2 cokes, waiting in the line to the cashier "I'm paying don't worry!" "What? I'm not letting you you deserve some spoil! I'm paying " He cried. I felt bad spending his money " You don't need to tho " I felt extremely bad "George." He gave me a maddish face "Fine..." I sigh..
On our way back to the bus station it turned pretty late. I mean I couldn't blame it. We spent our time around the mall and had a quick lunch there. Now it was 8:23 and we were outside in the dark. Not long after Clays phone buzzed " It's my mother I'll be back" I nodded as he left his bags and went a little farther away and started talking. Grabbing my phone from my pocket and went on TikTok cause I was pretty bored. Let's say.. a 50 year old man came up to me and said " Hey darling, you look pretty cute, might giving me your number?" I flinched at his touch on my masked face " Sorry I'm not interested.."
"Come on... you don't want to spent Halloween all by yourself?" He smirked as he pulled my mask down trying to kiss me. why me. I tried backing off but he was pulling my shirt. "CLAY!" I yelled. Quickly turning to see what was going on he hung his phone saying he got to go and came " TAKE OFF YOUR HANDS YOU DISGUSTINGNESS " he yelled pulling him up to his face, he was way taller than him, than me. He let go as the man rushed out leaving, I watch him go and smiled placing my mask back in my nose
" Are you alright George?" He sounded pretty worried "Yeah, that just got me scared, probably gonna be traumatized" I giggled.
Perfect timing the bus was coming so we toke our bags and went inside. We sat down and let go of the bags. Looking through the window I feel some warmness around my body and playing into my fluffy hair. The way back was calming.

Arrived back and felt pretty tired. I toke and bags and stepped outside heading to where I live, waiting for the elevator is pretty boring I can admit it. Once I got home I placed the bags as well as Clay and locked the door. Took off my jacket and leaving it on the hanger . I went to wash my hands and face in my bathroom, I looked in the mirror, I thought for a second and took my hidden blade and made some little deep scars. Sometimes I wonder why and how I get the encouragement to do it. I had no reason to do it but still did it. What an embarrassment. I hid the blade and clean the blood leaving the bathroom forgetting to cover them now seeing Clay looking at me smiling than I realized I hadn't roll my leaves down, doing that he looked now confused and giggle " Ready to do pumpkins ? " he smiled " Wait, today? I thought tomorrow since right now it 9 " I was a little confused
"I mean if you want to I don't mind. Wanna watch a movie than? Horror one?"
" I get scared at them but can I do something about it?" I giggled heading down to the kitchen to take our cokes and making two popcorns, while that Clay was searching and looking for a movie. The popcorns were done and sat on the couch placing the sweets, our drinks and the popcorn now starting to watch the movie. I wasn't sure what it's called but it was actually pretty cool .

{ time skip:] }

< 3 Dream POV
Now was pretty late around 11:32. The movie was done and I closed the TV but before I check George having some heavy eyes almost sleeping. " So I guess I'm sleeping on the couch?" I asked " No way! I'm not sure if Erica is home but I think so, I saw the spare keys I gave her " he said thinking " I guess you'll be sleeping with me." I blushed a little but Grady it was dark so George could see.
Now we were heading to his room, he gave me a pillow and the blanket I used last night as well. We both laid down on a side not really touching each other but George said quietly " it's raining, they scare me" he said " I feel like one day it'll flash up into my apartment since it's the top " he sobs " Don't be scared I can give you a night hug" I offered he turned to me and let me grab his body and held it up to my chest "Good night Georgie" I whispered "night Dream" he called me Dream- oh this boy.
I love him.

—> TikTok: that.beloved :] (2450 w)
Happy Halloween to everyone reading on 30/31 Oct ( maybe even 2021? )
eat,drink and take care<3