Suddenly she gripped him again, and a moist warmth far more potent than her mouth enveloped his entire length. His body jerked as Sasha lowered herself onto him, her moan of pleasure ringing in his ears as she settled fully over him. Joe lay there helplessly, hissing with pleasure as she began to rotate her hips, feeling her slick, heated flesh glide over his. With each downward motion her muscles clenched around him. "Mm yeah," she rasped, rocking up and down on him. "Oh, fuck yeah."

"You love ridin' my dick, don't you baby?" Joe growled, rolling his own hips slowly, the Alpha Male in him unwilling to let her have all the fun. "You love my big dick deep inside your drippin' pussy?"

"Oh yeah, baby. My pussy loves your dick so fuckin' much," she answered, her ass rotating steadily with him balls-deep inside her. Even with his impaired vision he could tell what she was doing from the sounds of her husky moans, what she wasn't allowing him to do; caressing her hair, cupping her swaying breasts and tweaking the pebbled nipples, just like he would have. She sounded so sexy. Sweat broke out on his skin, and his abs tightened and his breathing was ragged and heavy. Never in his life had he felt so good. Every sensation was magnified and that much better. Sasha kept her hands on his chest and churned her hips counter-clockwise, then in reverse, guiding him closer to his climax, and just when he was absolutely sure he was going to come she stilled, lifting her ass and loosening up her inner muscles around his dick.

Joe groaned in frustration. "Fuckin' tease," he snarled through gritted teeth.

Sasha giggled and captured his mouth in hers for a quick passionate kiss. "You're so hot, baby," she whispered, "I've never seen anyone so beautiful." She kissed his neck, already slick with sweat, and bit gently on it, feeling his jaw clench in reaction. She remained motionless on top of him, still intimately joined, and Joe tugged at the handcuffs, sorely tempted to try to break them. "Nani, let me see you. Let me touch you. I need to touch you. Please."

Her eyes brightened. He had never begged her before. But he had his fun with her last night and now it was her turn. She was going to protract his agony for as long as she could. She squeezed her breast in one hand and guided it to his mouth. He latched onto it, sucking ravenously. She offered him the other breast and received the same treatment. Running her hands along his outstretched arms and linking their fingers together, she covered his mouth with hers again, slipping her tongue in and out of his mouth. She wasn't moving but he could feel her essence seeping out of her, flowing down his throbbing length and escalating the erotic heat between them. She was tight and hot and wet and driving him absolutely wild, and not being able to touch or see her was torture; devastatingly beautiful torture. "Sasha," he whined into her mouth, "Baby, you're killin' me."

"I love the way you moan my name, baby," she whispered. With her hands slipping down to grab his ass and her ankles tucked underneath his thighs, she resumed her slow, methodical grinding, breaking their kiss to moan into his neck. It was pleasure overload for the Samoan, broken breaths escaping him each time she slid him deep into her moistness.

"Fuck, your pussy feels so good," he panted, "Ride me hard, baby girl. Fuck me."

She had no problem obliging him. The pleasure was becoming unbearable even for her. Planting a steamy kiss on his lips she pushed up on her arms and began riding him fast and hard, bouncing her ass on his erection. Joe's head tipped back, moaning uncontrollably as he got lost in the overwhelming pleasure. She held him down to the bed and slammed herself onto him over and over, the two moaning and groaning with ecstasy as euphoria danced closer. His dick swelled inside her, her cries mingled with his groans as her narrow channel tightened around his stiff length. Sasha cried out, her fingernails scraping his chest as she shattered around him, her orgasm riddling her entire body with tremors. Beneath her, Joe's body shuddered as he came with a guttural groan, his seed spurting generously inside her for the second time this morning. Jerking his hips one last time he went limp, and he moaned in protest when she moved, slipping him out of her in the process. The eye mask came off his face, and he had to blink away the stars in his eyes to readjust to the daylight. She unlocked the handcuffs and gently massaged his wrists. Chuckling, she loomed above him, her beautiful face flushed with satisfaction.