chapter fifteen | girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"Hm. I don't know. What do you like to watch?" I ask him knowing that I don't watch too many movies or shows. "We can watch American horror. That's a pretty good show." He says with a simple shrug.

He puts it on and for the most part, we're quite just watching the show until eventually after a while of him stroking my back I fall into a deep sleep.

The next thing I know I'm yawning and I stand up out of Andrew's bed. The way we were laying made my back very sore. It's now ten-forty-seven. I silence his phone and text him hey I left so that I can get some sleep, see you, tomorrow boyfriend. I then unmute it and turn off the light before quietly closing the door on my way out.

I'm sleepily making my way back up to my dorm walking through a hallway when I walk into the corner of a wall. "Ouch," I tiredly mutter while rubbing my arm.

I probably look drunk to anyone that is walking by because of the way that I am walking right now. After clumsily making my way into my bed when I realize that after I texted Andrew that I left I didn't grab my phone.

I didn't plan on going on it anyway. I set an alarm on my Alexa and laid on the bed immediately nodding out.

I wake up to run to the bathroom before basically emptying my guts into the toilet. I clutch my stomach feeling a sudden burst of pain.

The pain went down to a dull ache after a few minutes so I stood up and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed some clothes and took a quick shower. I came out and only put on some clothes before laying in bed again.

I look over at the alarm clock and see that it's eleven-forty-one. I realized that my phone is still in Andrew's dorm and that I don't want to walk down there to go get it.

I grab my MacBook and put on the fuller house. My comfort show. When this came out I was a freshman in high school and I had a crush on Fernando.

I've watched about an episode-and-a-half when I hear a knock on the door. I don't answer it because of the horrible pain in my stomach and the fact that it hurts to talk. I see my phone being slid under the door and know that it's Andrew.

Come in. I texted him from my MacBook. I hear the door jingle for a second and see him come into my room looking at me with a small frown on his face.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asks me. The butterflies that I got in my stomach didn't go very well with the pain that is already there.

"Nothing is wrong, I just don't feel too well today I'm a little off that's all," I tell him, knowing he worries a lot and I don't want him to have to worry about me.

"Okay, well I was going to ask you if you wanted to do something but I'm not sure that you'll be up to it." He tells me while guiding me to lay down and running his fingers through my hair.

"What did you what to do? Maybe I'll be up to it." I tell him. As long as it's not too much I would probably be willing to do something with him today. "I was going to head up to my parent's house and tell them our news." He tells me, still running his fingers through my hair.

"I can do that. I just don't want to do anything too tiring so that I don't throw up again." I explain to him. "So you don't what again?" He asks looking at me expectantly. He already knew but I am pretty sure that he was mad I had not already mentioned it.

"When I got up this morning I had thrown up but I'm already feeling better so honestly, I'm sure that it's nothing to worry about," I say while leaning down further into my pillows.