He turned to look in the mirror. "Not bad, Morgan."

"Told you," she said proudly, watching him admire her handiwork in the mirror. Her eyes flickered over his gorgeous body, his broad back, his waist narrowing into the towel that covered his delectable derriere. He was so sexy and hot, it made her head spin sometimes.

It was several seconds before he realized she was staring at him. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing." Sasha licked her lips, eyeing him again. She came up behind him, rubbing her small hands along the front of his body, grinning inwardly when his ab muscles twitched beneath her touch. Meeting his heated gaze through the mirror, her voice was husky, seductive. "It's just...the sight of you makes me wet."

Joe's amused expression instantly became serious, and he swallowed hard as his grey eyes dilated. It was always a thrill for Sasha, watching his control slip, anticipating what he was going to do to her.

He turned from the mirror and dragged her to him, sliding his hands back under her shirt to cup her backside. "I'm gonna need proof of that," he told her in an equally throaty, heated voice. Before he could carry out his little investigation, however, his phone rang, with Sika's picture popping up on the screen. Unimpressed by the interruption, he sighed before picking up. "Hey Pops."

Patting his back, Sasha slipped away to give him privacy, walking down the hallway and into the living room area. She liked that everything was on one floor and she didn't have to do any climbing. The front door was open, letting in the warm outdoor breeze. She stepped out onto the patio, taking in the spectacular view of the beach. Joe obviously had a thing for picturesque scenery and she did not blame him. This was a far cry from the decrepit concrete and crackled-plaster combination that made up the environs of her apartment complex. She definitely did not mind giving that up for a place like this someday.

Joe wandered out onto the patio a few minutes later, covered up in a t-shirt and faded jeans. "Where'd you run off to?" he asked.

"I was looking around while you were on the phone. Everything okay?"

"You're here, so everything's great." He walked over to her, wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his lips on hers in that loving, tender manner that always filled her stomach with butterflies. "Mm. Minty fresh," he said against her mouth, laughing when she playfully slapped his chest. Kissing her forehead, he walked back inside the house, pulling her along behind him. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"What you got in mind?"

"Eggs. Bacon. Pancakes. Whatever you want."

Sasha nodded. "Let's see what we can get done."

They made breakfast together, with Sasha dancing around the kitchen to the music playing from Joe's iPhone, giving the Samoan a glimpse of where Mia inherited her talent from

They made breakfast together, with Sasha dancing around the kitchen to the music playing from Joe's iPhone, giving the Samoan a glimpse of where Mia inherited her talent from. In turn Sasha was treated to Joe's very impressive delivery of Dr. Dre and Eminem's 'Forgot About Dre'. All shenanigans aside, they managed to prepare a nice spread, consisting of French toast, bacon, sauusages, croissants, blueberry pancakes and fruit, along with freshly squeezed orange juice and their favorite coffee blend.