Seraphina's fist smashed with Malcolm's jaw, and they both fell through the window, gliding with the wind and gradually falling to the ground. She drew her fist back and threw it again, this time aiming for Malcolm's jaw, but he vanished and reemerged right on top of her. He landed a right cross, and she collided with the packhouse's concrete wall. She reached out her arm to grab his legs, but he vanished before she could reach him, reappearing with a powerful kick to the head. She collapsed on the ground with a loud thump. She grimaced as she struggled to her feet.
"My precious vermin!" Malcolm snatched her hair and yanked her up.
"How foolish of you to believe you could simply bind Drinealia with Auhesraivia!" He snarled and vanished when Seraphina takes a swing his way. Reappearing beside her with an uppercut, knocking her to the ground.
"Do you ever wonder why you can't use your strength against me?" He cocked his head, a sinister grin on his face.
"Let me answer that question for you!" He grinned, and her body writhed in agonizing pain. When a shadow fell over her body, she tilted her head to see who it was.
"Ah, my dear, there you are!" Malcolm said with a broad grin, and the shadow moved away from her body.
"Master!" When the dainty female knelt down by Malcolm's feet, Seraphina's eyes widened.
"All this time you were gleefully consuming the potion she gave you!" Malcolm burst out laughing.
"F-freya!" Freya turned her head towards her as she grumbled through her gritted teeth. Her vibrant eyes and cherry smile had vanished, replaced by a void vessel of flesh. Seraphina's eyes welled up with rage, and she growled,
"Why!"
"It's funny how you spent your entire life being afraid to trust anyone and then trusted the one sent to destroy you!"

"Check the rooms on the right!" Kendrick hollered, and the warrior dashed in, throwing open the doors and peering inside. Kendrick pushed open the door in front of him and peered inside. He noticed a shadow and entered, clutching the weapon in his hand. A small pup sat in a corner, horrified and shaking violently. When Kendrick sat in front of him, the pup shrieked.
"It's all right. Come with me!" With a smile on his face, he extended his hand. The pup looked at his hand and his face, and when he recognized him, he jumped into his arms.
"B-beasts!" Kendrick knew he'd witnessed something terrible when the pup barely murmured.
"It's all right. You're safe now!" He ensures the pup and hands him to another warrior.
"Take him to the safe house!"
"Yes sir!" Kendrick gathered the warriors as the warrior rushed the child outside the packhouse.
"Keep your guard up. There could be something in here!" They all nodded, and he began leading the group through the dark corridor, even though it had no effect on their vision. They moved in formation through the hallway, making their way upstairs. When they heard the rattle of feet approaching, they ground to a standstill. They raised their weapons, aiming for the sound, and as it got closer and closer, their grip tightened. When they saw the owners of the footsteps, they visibly eased.
"Your Eminence!" Kendrick bowed his head.
"Kendrick! What's the status?" As Hilda and Liam stood beside him, Nicholas inquired.
"I've notified the battle regiment and the border guards. Other warriors are on stand by! The rest of those who are in a position to fight are in the safehouse!"
"Sweep the entire packhouse and brace yourself for a massive battle! Contact me when you're done. In the battle, I want you by Alpha's side!"
"Yes, Your Eminence!" Kendrick replied, and they all shuddered as something tore through the air running past them. They stared at the silhouette with wide eyes.
"Beta! Let's go!" Aiden yelled as he dashed downstairs.
"Yes Alpha! Kendrick dispatched someone to move Hilda to the safehouse. Liam follow me!"
"I'm coming too!" Hilda said, and Nick returned her gaze.
"You are not coming!" Nicholas growled and Hilda snarled back in response.
"I'm the angel of war! You cannot stop me from fighting!" Nicholas turned back and said calmly,
"I'm sending you to the safe house so that you can protect them. Most of the warriors are on the battlefield and I want you to be there to fight and protect our innocent females and pups!" Hilda took a sharp breath and nodded. Nicholas smiled and looked at Kendrick, he nodded and a warrior came forward. Hilda engulfed Nicholas in a hug.
"Be safe and come back to me!" Nicholas crashed his lips on hers and pulled back.
"I will. You be safe and protect them!" Nicholas and Liam moved towards the stairs as they followed Aiden downstairs.
"Let's go!" Kendrick yelled as they made their way upstairs. While the warrior took Hilda to the safehouse.

"I had the feeling something was off about you the moment Seraphina began speaking!" As he heard the King of Demon, the silhouette rushing into the hall came to a halt. He turned slowly around, a nefarious grin on his face.
"I was expecting you to figure it out sooner! What a pity!"
"I've got to say! What a fantastic facade, King Bruce!" Emmerich snarled and blew his hand towards Bruce, and fire sprout from his knuckles. He simply stepped aside to avoid the attack. Emmerich re-aimed his fist at the male.
"Restrain!" When he heard a female yell, his body went limp. Except for his eyes, every part of his body felt tethered to something powerful from which he couldn't break free. The female walked closer to the man.
"My King!" The female knelt. When Emmerich saw the female's face, his pupils dilated.
"My love!" With a smile, he drew her up and pressed his lips against hers in a hungry kiss. He pulled back and walked closer to Emmerich.
"You call yourself a King!" He scoffed and kicked Emmerich in the head.
"I've always despised you Demons! Those horrendous monsters!" He got down on one knee and tilted his head to get a better look at Emmerich.
"I'll make certain that your existence is extinguished. And I'd like to start with you!" He stood up and turned to face the female.
"If you would do the honor, my love." The woman nodded and moved closer to Emmerich. With her claws, she tore the flesh and clawed out his heart, and his body was curtailed to ashes.

________________________

*the explosive was deployed I repeat the explosive was deployed 💣💥
Now who saw this coming my lovely readers 😌
Anyone huh? Anyone? Raise your hands fellas 🙌

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share!!!!!!