Chapter 50

Every step was guarded by a Drinealia soldier. They saluted her with their heads bowed and their right fist pressed over their hearts as she passed by. She was reminded of her childhood when she used to run around the corridors of the Castle of Drinealia. The soldier came to a halt in front of a door at the far end of the corridor and knocked. With his head bowed, he stepped aside and pushed open the door for her. As attendants dressed him, the Demon King stood with his hands spread to his sides in front of a huge shining mirror, she walked in. He was dressed in black knee-length leather boots and black leather pants tucked into the boots. He was dressed in a black shirt, and two attendants carefully slipped him into a silver-gold armor vest. A brown animal skin was wrapped around his waist, and a long gold knotted belt endorsed the animal skin. The attendants delicately draped the black Royal Mantle of Drinealia over his shoulder, securing it with a silver brooch in the core of his chest. The mantle's shoulder section was rich fur that followed the edges and ended at the train.
"Mano Princesė!" He exclaimed as he slipped his hands into the black leather gloves.
"Tėtis," she slightly bowed her head.
"Kaip aš atrodau?" He asked, raising his arms, and she chuckled.
(How do I look?)
"Kaip visada gražus."
(As handsome as ever.)
She approached him, and he endorsed her in a hug.
"Bet kas visa tai?" She asked as she drew back from the hug.
(But what is all this?)
"Juos iškvietė Drinealijos karalius, ir jie turės karalių." With a smirk, he said, and she chuckled.
(They have been summoned by the King of Drinealia, and they shall have the King.)
"Ir jie turės princesę!" He said and snapped his fingers. Three female attendants walked in as the male attendants left with their heads bowed. Two of them were right behind her and removed her jacket. And the other was removing her shoes.
(And they'll have the Princess as well!)
"Ką planuoji?" She inquired, perplexed.
(What are you planning?)
"Paprasta, puošti princesę." He shrugged and before she could say anything, the attendants had her dressed in an armor vest similar to the King's, knee-high boots, and a similar black belt.
(Simple, to dress up the princess.)
They draped her in the Royal Mantle of Drinealia, which was similar to the King's but smaller in size. One of the attendants offered her black gloves, which she accepted with a shake of her head. She put on gloves that reached her forearms and faced The King.
"Should we leave now?" She asked,
"Only one thing is missing." He moved his gaze to the dressing table and took something from it. When he turned around, her mouth fell in surprise. A stunning tiara sat on top of a plush cushion in his hands. It was a gold-mounted emerald tiara with curved diamond structures and diamond-and-emerald spikes rising from the top. The tiara's circlet base is made up of two parallel bands of hundreds of tiny round-cut brilliants. Short vertical ribs of two more round diamonds connect the two bands. The very first tiara her father had presented to her, the gems were personally collected by Emmerich himself. When she was crowned as Auhesraivia's heir, she was given this tiara.
"How did you get it?" She inquired, her eyes welling up with tears.
"Ar manėte, kad leisiu jiems tai turėti? Niekada!"
She moved closer to him after he gestured her forward. As she bowed, he placed the tiara on her head.
(Did you think I'd let them have this? Never!)
He smiled with a proud glint in his eye as she lifted her head. One of the attendants offered a rough-looking black circular crown, the top spike in the center adorned with a massive black gemstone. Around the circlet's base are four long horn-like thorns. Nothing about the crown screamed glamor; everything about it roared status and dominance.
As he walked out of the chamber, his soldiers all turned right and pressed their right hands over their hearts in unison. Metal gloves collided with metal armors, creating a loud clanging echo. The soldiers marched toward the conference hall. When he was right in front of the door, he could hear a male voice.

"If I may, Your Majesty. Why are we here on such short notice?"
"Because I summoned you here," he said as the soldiers pushed open the doors. The soldiers marched around the room to their assigned positions, effectively securing the entire hall. Soon after, the King of Demons entered, followed by Princess Seraphina.
The counselors rose abruptly from their seats, shock visible on their faces. Aiden's jaw dropped when he saw Seraphina in Royal Mantle, with the crown proudly perched on top of her head. Feeling his burning gaze on her flesh, she turned to face him, his eyes hungrily taking her in. Emmerich stood at the head of the table in the center. As the counselors refused to bow, his eyes hardened with each passing second. The soldiers dragged their swords from their cases, and the clanging sound was enough to make the counselors bow. The King smiles contentedly, nods, and they settle into their seats.
"Drinealia and Auhesraivia are both in grave danger. Our enemies have managed to successfully recreate the Potion of Evan." While the monarchs of Auhesraivia sat with straight faces, the entire conference hall snickered and scoffed.
"The Potion of Evan is merely a myth." The Demon's eyes hardened as a counselor scoffed.
"A wicked witch used my daughter Queen Evangeline to create the Potion. It can change one genetically, and it's not a myth, as I witnessed firsthand." He stated sternly
"Is this some kind of joke? Queen Evangeline died over three centuries ago. So don't waste our time; we have far more important things to attend to." Lord Vince, who was sitting right next to Lord Carlos, scoffed and waved his hand. The next thing he knew, he was high in the air, The King's claws around his neck.
"I'm not a Beta, an Alpha, or a pitiful member of your disgraceful council. I am the King of Demons and Prince of hell. You'd better show me dignity."
He threw the Lord across the room and went back to his position.
"I don't have time to summon some pitiful counselors who would have been executed in my kingdom for their sins and joke."
"You are all here to witness the return of Crown Princess Seraphina of Auhesraivia and the change in monarchy." The entire hall erupted in gasps and murmurs. The soldiers were behind each counselor their swords free and ready to strike. Seraphina stared at her grandfather, gobsmacked. Aiden took a deep breath, and his mother's face fell, while King Bruce sat with a darkened expression.
"Don't think I'm unaware of your involvement in the assassination of my daughter and her soul mate. You were allowed to live all this time because I didn't have Seraphina with me. Not only are you involved in the assassination, but I also know that most of you are involved in the black market, selling unmated she-wolves and working directly with the hunters. I also know you were the ones who raped my General's mate." As she strode down the hall, he clasped his hands behind him.
"At this point, you all have two options. One, I kill you right in front of your family and the Kingdom and they know about your deeds. Second, you will be stripped of your titles and power and transported to Drinealia, where you will spend the rest of your life cleaning the toilets. Which one do you want to go with?"
"You don't have any proof of your accusation. And where is the proof that that girl is Princess Seraphina, who we all know died that night? And we serve the monarchy and people of Auhesraivia, not you." Lord Carlos stated, and the counselors nodded in agreement.
"Is that why you all have a bounty of your heads? Each of you has been assigned an assassin to eliminate you the moment you open your mouths." Seraphina finally began to speak, and the counselors head turns in her direction. She started emitting pheromones saturating the air and let her real scent free. The current monarchs' power and authority paled in comparison to hers. Except for King Emmerich, everyone felt compelled to bow to her mercy due to the potency of her pheromones. Even so, Aiden's lips curved into a smile.
"I would have assassinated you if I had known about your sins earlier, even before you could sit here. I am Princess Seraphina, heir of Auhesraivia, and your treachery has stained the Kingdom. Your disaggregation will not be tolerated any longer, and I will cleanse the filth that your existence has spread." Freeing the sword from its mold from her nearest soldier, she leaped into the air and slashed the traitors' throats.
Her blade was as quick as lightning, and her stance was as graceful as the wind. Before anyone could fathom, twelve heads slumped on the table, soaking the carpeted floor in blood. Queen Olivia pressed her hands over her mouth, stifled the scream, while the rest of them stared at her in astonishment.
"Mano Mirties Angelas!" The Demon's eyes shone with pride, and his chest vibrated with a heartily sadistic laugh.
"King Bruce," Emmerich called, and the King stood up, his face as gloomy and emotionless as it could be.
"I would have taken her back to Drinealia as she is my only heir, but your son is her mate. Even though I couldn't care less about Auhesraivia's throne, she is also the heir of Auhesraivia. And this is the Kingdom of her late father."
"I understand. She is the legitimate heir to the throne, and she shall be crowned Queen. Olivia and I will be stepping down. She must be introduced to the Kingdom first, and we shall start the preparations for the coronation of the Queen and King consort."
"I didn't expect it to be so simple."
"Was that why you brought your troops?" Emmerich turned around with a smirk when he asked.
"Prašau žodžio su tavimi, Tėtis." Seraphina stormed out of the conference hall, and Emmerich trailed behind her.
(A word with you please, grandfather.)
"Ar tu iš proto?" She exclaimed.
(Are you out of your mind?)
"ką aš padariau?" He asked perplexed.
(What did I do?)
"Jūs puikiai žinote, kad aš nesugebu suvaldyti savo žvėrių!"
(You are well aware that I am incapable of controlling my beasts!)
"Ar tai tau trukdo?"
(Is that what's bothering you?)
"Taip!" She exclaimed
(Yes!)
"Nesijaudink, aš niekur neisiu. Mes ruošiamės treniruotis."
(Don't be bothered, I'm not going anywhere. We are going to train)

He turned around and waved his hand. She stood there flummoxed for a while, sighed, and smacked her head.
"What is it that you're so concerned about?" When she turned around, she saw a smiling Aiden.
"Treniruotės. Su juo!" She pointed towards Emmerich who chuckled and left.
(Training. With him!)

____________________________

Tėtis is one of my favorites. He's such a diva lol. A King was ordered they shall get a King. What do you guys think?

Vote

Comment

Share