"Oh hell no. You wanna throw hands?" I instigated, dragging my jeans up and throwing my fists in the air.

"Lemme just pity you, cos we both know imma beat your ass up" She laughed. Audrey laughed along with her.

"What's funny? You want some?" I playfully glared at her.

"Nah I'm cool" She replied, chuckling.

Aje butter.

"Ooh not your boyfriend staring your head off there" Audrey smirked, looking at someone behind me. I just instantly knew she was referring to Kanaan. I turned back to see Kanaan still staring at me. I was dying on the inside.

"Wussup" I waved at him. He smirked and waved back. He then started approaching me.

Jesus! Should I run?

Don't be an idiot Ayanfe.

I snapped back to reality and saw that he was already standing in front of me, smiling. My partners were no where to be found.

Assholes.

"Howdy do Ay?" He greeted.

"I been good. You?"

"Couldn't be better" We were both shamelessly checking each other out and as usual, Kanaan is dressed to kill. He had on grey shorts and an oversized black tee. White sneakers on his feet and he finished his outfit with a black baseball cap. Simple and casual, perfect for a game night.

 Simple and casual, perfect for a game night

Kanaan

"You look pretty" I complimented her.

"Thank you. You look nice too" She replied shyly, looking away. Who would have thought she could be shy.

"I heard you been looking for me?" I raised an eyebrow. Angel had told me that earlier. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"What?! Who said that? I definitely haven't been looking for you" She rambled nervously. She is so cute when she's shy.

"Yeah sure" I scoffed playfully.

"Shut up" She giggled.
God. Even her laugh is to die for.

"Can you play Ludo?" She asked suddenly.

"Bae people know me as the master. I'm literally undefeated" I proclaimed proudly.

"Oh please. Have you ever played with me? I'm a champion" She countered. I liked the way we relate with ease, everything seems natural.

"All talks and no action. There's a free board there, wanna play?" I said, pointing towards a vacant table.

"Say nothing" She replied, and we walked towards it.

"Start first" I said, after we sat down.

"Why can't you start first?" She replied.

"Girl people literally fight to start the game first, and here I am giving you a free slot yet you don't want it" I laughed, shaking my head at her.