𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

Start from the beginning

LOGAN LERMAN
↳ as PERCY JACKSON

am I a troubled kid? Yeah, you could say that

SON OF APHRODITE

DYLAN O'BRIEN↳ as THOMAS ANCHOR

DYLAN O'BRIEN
↳ as THOMAS ANCHOR

hating things isn't in my nature, Princess

DAUGHTER OF ATHENA

LOVIE SIMONE OPPONG↳ as ANNABETH CHASE

LOVIE SIMONE OPPONG
as ANNABETH CHASE

you drool when you sleep

𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩
𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔱

Vin Diesel as
Ares

Delilah Coleman as
described

Tyler Young as
Oliver Taylor

Rudy Pankow as
Elio Gray

Beatrice Laus as
Brittany Halloway

Cindy Kimberly as
Silena Beauregard

Adriana Lima as
Aphrodite

Chad Michael Murray as
Luke Castellan

Nico Di Angelo as
described

the rest of the Percy Jackson
cast as
their respected characters

𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗇𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣
𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗈𝗇-𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰

ONE          I DON'T OWN ANYONE
apart from Regina, Thomas, Brittany, Delilah and Oliver, all credits to the rest of the characters go to Rick Riordan!!

TWO         REGINA AND PERCY'S
amazing gifs edits were made by the brilliant and talented ghxstifxce- !! She has a graphic shop open where you can request gif moodboards, normal moodboards and covers!! She's so talented, thank you so much!

THREE          THIS WILL BE SET
during 'The Last Olympian' where I think Percy is 15/16 and Regina is 16. Just bare that in mind!

FOUR          PLEASE DON'T
steal Regina and Thomas! I worked hard on these characters, and it would really upset me if you stole their character and story line, so please don't!

FIVE THIS STORY WILL
mention topics like death, violence, and more! So my caution is advised if you don't like/are triggered by any of those subjects! If you are in need of someone to talk to, please never hesitate to contact me! My messages are always open :)

SIX THIS IS THE SECOND
book to the 'Young Gods' series. The first book was completed, and is titled 'Young God'. If you cannot find it, it will be on my profile with the number 1 at the start of the title. I would heavily advise you to read the first book before reading this one so you are aware of what has happened prior. It would be so chaotic if you read this one first lol but you do you.

SEVEN          MY GORGEOUS COVER
was made by @jvdecardens check her out!! She's hugely talented.

𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢

Oh god guys welcome back. I've been itching to create this ever since I finished Young God because I am not ready to leave Regina and Percy for too long.

I am, once again, incredibly grateful for all the support you guys have given me on my last book. It was amazingly overwhelming, and I loved reading through all of your comments and feedback. I hope this lives up to your expectations!

I would quickly like to dedicate this book to a few people so supported the shit out of my last book! They definitely kept me motivated to continue my writing! So thank you very much to lvsicksong , simpf0rpercyjackson , LaLaLivi48 , -astronogy  and so many more!

Without further ado, I welcome you all to my new book!