Chapter Fifty Five

"Can I change rooms?" Tyrone asked. McGonagall gave him a sharp look.

"Absolutely not! I am not having four pranksters rooming together." She said firmly.

"But, but, but-" Tyrone began only to have McGonagall cut him off.

"Your living situation is final! There are three rooms and you're going to have to deal with it!"

"But I have separation anxiety." Tyrone whimpered.

"You have what?"

"Jackson, Lucas and I have never been separated before." He protested.

"Really, because Mr. Lucas Black spent his fifth year here." McGonagall reminded him.

"Jackson and I have never been separated before. He's my brother." Tyrone amended.

"Why do I feel like I'm dealing with Potter and Black again?" McGonagall asked with a sigh. Tyrone chuckled nervously.

"Uh, Uh, Uh Professor." He stammered.

"What is it now Mr. Rivers?" McGonagall asked exasperatedly.

"Is it me or are there feet walking across your window right now?"

"This is not a time for jokes."

"But there are on your window." Tyrone said. McGonagall spun around.

"Parker." She yelled.

"The feet are back! The feet are back! I repeat this is not a drill!" Draco exclaimed watching a pair of feet walk past the charms classroom's window.

"Mr. Malfoy." Flitwick said sternly.

"But the feet are back." Draco protested.

"This is no time to play games."

"But they're back." By then dozens of eyes were glued to the window and before Flitwick could say anything to save his lesson the classroom emptied out.

"Step up, step up. See the amazing wandering feet for only five sickles." Lucas and James chorused. Five seconds later the two of them were knocked to the floor by the wave of people.

"It went this way!"

"No, I think it went that way."

"No, no there it is."

"It's headed for the library."

Madam Pince was enjoying a nice quiet morning when she felt some sort of earthquake heading her way. Then without warning the doors to the library flew open with a bang!

"What am I going to do Tony? That's half the wizarding world? Where am I supposed to put that many people?" Peter asked absentmindedly walking across the windows of the transfigurations classroom.

"I can't hide all of them kid, but I could hide some of them. Why don't you ask that Fury guy for help?" Tony inquiried.

"And involve SHIELD? No thank you."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not involving SHIELD, end of discussion." Peter said firmly.

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Maybe I'll involve Wakanda."

"A third world country? You really want them to die?"

"Uh, they're not as third world as you think."

"Yeah right and I'm the president of the United States." Tony snorted.

"Tony, I'm being serious."