Chapter Thirty

"I keep an eye out for beings across the realms who could possibly be a threat to not only earth, but the space and time continuum." The Ancient One stated.

"And what does this have to do with me?" Peter asked.

"You Mr. Parker are a mystery. Some would call you the wizard who defied time. When you first showed up in the nineties I was curious to see what you would do and then you began WRECKING havoc sending ripples through time and space. It's best to be careful, which you have not." She simply answered sitting down on Peter's four poster bed.

"But, I was sent back here for a reason." Peter argued.

"You are quite right, but you need to be careful."

"I hate to break it to you, but I don't go looking for trouble, it usually finds me." Peter stated.

"Even so, you still need to be careful. You are destined for greatness and are one powerful wizard. Mr. Potter might be the savior of the wizarding world, but you Mr. Parker are the wizard who defied time."

"What does that even mean?" Peter asked.

"I fear I said too much." The Ancient One said returning Peter to his physical form. She raised her hands and created yellow sparks in a circular motion getting ready to leave.

"You can't leave me hanging like this! What do you mean I'm the wizard who defied time? What does that even mean?" Peter demanded getting up off the floor and taking a step towards her.

"You have a lot more problems to deal with right now. I'd check on that spider of yours. Who knows who it could've bitten." She said calmly. Peter's eyes widened and ran over to the hidden compartment behind the moving picture of the marauders minus Wormtail. He did the combination and let out a gasp in horror.

"I-it's gone." He stammered.

"The spider only bites those who are needed for this war." The Ancient One closed the yellow portal leaving Peter an utter mess. Peter ran a hand through his hair. There was no way he was going to be able to sleep now. Not with that radioactive spider loose in muggle London of nineteen ninety five.

"You're ok. Everything is ok. You still have ten fingers and ten toes, so everything is real. Besides how bad could the next person who gets bitten be?" His thoughts were interrupted by Ron yelling.

"What the bloody hell is the oaf doing here?"

"RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY." Mrs. Weasley said angrily. Peter stumbles over his own feet running to see what on earth was going on.

"We had to bring him. He was able to see them, he was able to see the dementors." Harry said uneasily.

"My mum and dad kind of threw me out so.... this is awkward." A new voice said. Peter stopped at the bottom of the steps. There standing timidly behind his cousin was Big D also known as Dudley Dursley, but he wasn't as overweight as he was supposed to be. Peter's face went as white as a ghost. A pit formed in his stomach knowing full well who the spider had bit. He quickly turned around and bolted up the stairs only to have Remus follow him up.

"Peter." Remus said worried. He found Peter in the bathroom hovering over the toilet ready to vomit.

"Are you alright?"

"Do I look alright?" Peter demanded. Remus quickly casted a muffliato charm. As Peter started to rant, everything began to spill out.

"Dudley freakin' Dursley is standing downstairs and what do you know? He can apparently use magic. How do you think I'm doing?"

"But, this is good."

"How on earth is this good? I know it will help Harry's trial, but seriously how is this ok? How will this play out in the long run?"