Go to hell.

THIRD PERSON POV
"What're you doing?" Elena asked Stefan as she approached him at his writing desk.

Stefan looked up, his eyes tired, his smile had faded, but there was still hope in his voice when he said, "Reading an old grimoire that I found at Bonnies Grams house, I'm trying to see what type of coma they're in"

"What do you think?" She questioned.

"Whatever it is, it has to be magic inflicted"

"Hey guys" Caroline joined with her arms wrapping around Stefan, "How're you doing?"

"We're holding up, I guess" Elena shrugged, "I'm about to take Bonnie some food..."

"She's still not moved?" Caroline raised her brow, "what can we do?"

"You can do nothing." Bonnie appeared, "Leo and Damon are going to wake up, we have to believe it. I've tried looking at spells that would reverse what every happened to them, but it's nothing, it's dark magic that I have never seen before."

"How do you know it's that sort of magic?" Stefan asked.

"I touched Leos hand, and tried to enter his mind but it wouldn't work, all I saw was darkness, I tried the same with Damon... whatever is going on, it's dark, and I can't do anything but hope."

"I don't understand... how has this even happened?" Elena couldn't put any pieces together as Bobbie explained the magic that was surrounding their loved ones.

"That's what we have to figure out... but... I have no idea how." Bonnie sighed.
—————————————————
LEOS POV
"Leo! Leo! Wake up!" I heard a soft yet harsh feminine voice that I was familiar with.
I stirred my eyes open when I was greeted with the sight that I had only seen in dreams for a long time...

"Rebekah... what... what're you doing here?" I asked before standing to my feet, following her lead. "You're... are you in hell? Please don't say you're in hell... where's Damon?" I looked around, my mind goofing with questions. "Please... please don't tell me he's gone ... with Lucifer?"

"No... Mantus and Lucifer sent me down here to speak to you, Damons still here somewhere..." She told me.

"So.. so this is really you?" I reached my hand to touch hers, "You're here?"

"I'm here" She smiled, her blue eyes glistened. "But you have to listen to me... Bonnie is really hurting out there, she's worried about you..."

My heart remembered. "How...how do you know?"

"I can see her, I've watched you for so long..." Rebekah spoke without any hurt or betrayal in her voice. "I was so happy for you both when you finally decided to give it a go with her... you both are good for each other... and I'm glad you fell in love with her"

"Rebekah..."

"No, hear me out, Leo" She stopped me, "Bonnie Bennett, the girl who intrigued you from the moment you saw her is hurting out there, she was the one who fought the hardest to get you back from Katherine. As much as you want Damon to live, think about your happiness, Bonnie makes you happy, Leo... take the cure and be human with her... live your life..."

"I... I can't let Damon die for me... he's my brother" I shook my head.

"Your brothers mean the world to you, l know" Her hand touched my cheek, "but you deserve happiness, Leo..."
—————————————————
DAMONS POV
Where the hell am I now? This room is even colder than the last one... these pesky human side effects were what I haven't missed for the last century and a half.